The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will post a couple of pictures of something this morning. Had a few important issues that could not be ignored so I am a little late posting these. the first picture is of the whitetail doe we call moma doe with one of her twins. She is a very regular visitor. Matter of fact during the time I feed the deer if I am late feeding she will come to the house and look in the window. Just as if to say "Hey get your butt out here and feed me.":D so i normally do just that. the second picture is of a cow moose with twins that I give a wide berth. She is not as aggressive as one several years ago but she is still a Moose with babies. :eek: Funny as it may sound I am much more Leary of her than I would be of a Black Bear with cubs. Not that they can not be dangerous.They can and sometimes are very dangerous. I just understand bears more than I do Moose. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
jealous of the turkeys, don't have any wild ones over here on the west side of the mountains.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jealous of the turkeys, don't have any wild ones over here on the west side of the mountains.
You want a bunch? Your welcome to some,a lot of some as a matter of fact.:eek: They have really done extremely well over here and I see absolutely no reason that they would not do even better over there. You should check with you local conservation officers and see why it has not already happened. :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts