The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally received my SDB the other day that came with the 380 auto dies set up from the factory. I also ordered .40 cal dies and tool head, everything is here but I have no idea how to set up the .40 cal system so all I have to do is switch out tool heads. There is nothing in the manual or on line about setting up additional dies. I've been on the computer all day researching but fell short. I dont know if its as simple as installing the dies into the right holes and getting it close enough or what. Was hoping someone could help. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
SDB is pretty straight forward to setup, but if you have any issues, shoot me a PM. I used one for several years and kinda regret getting rid of it. It cranked out .327 better than the 550 or the RC. It would be nice to still have it around and just leave it setup for one caliber.

·
Registered
603 Posts
SDB is pretty straight forward to setup, but if you have any issues, shoot me a PM. I used one for several years and kinda regret getting rid of it. It cranked out .327 better than the 550 or the RC. It would be nice to still have it around and just leave it setup for one caliber.
Which is the reason I have two on my bench: one for .45 acp and one for .41 magnum.

The only suggestion I would make is to be sure you orient the parts correctly when you drop them in; it's easy to get 'em in upside down.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.