Dissarmament

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member Supporting Member

rhinoman
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/22/03 1:14:46 am)
    Reply Dissarmament
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now let me get this straight. While Bill Clinton was passing the Brady bill, North Korea was building nuclear bombs? While Bill Clinton was worried about what I might do with a weapon with a bayonet lug and a twenty round magazine, North Korea was building nuclear bombs. Am I missing something here?
    The fight for freedom is not fought overseas in distant lands with guns, missles and bombs. It is fought here with words, pen and paper and I fear, we are loosing it.

Shizamus
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/22/03 2:39:12 am)
    Reply Re: Dissarmament
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gun comtrol(Brady bill) is not
    about crime control, it is everything
    about taking your guns away. The plan was all laid out
    back in 1961 with the state department document
    #7277 that Pres. John Kennedy signed. At the
    UN building there is a statue of a gun with the
    barrel of it tied in a knot. And it is not some kind
    of off beat art, it is making a statement. They also want your guns, it is an agenda. Over the years, a little at a time
    they are taking your rights away with the help of the NRA.
    It seems whenever there is a gun bill to be passed there is
    a mass shooting that they create well in advance, it is
    called , create the PROBLEM, which in turn creates the
    desired REACTION among the sheeple, then in turn
    they come along and create the SOLUTION .
    In short, PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION !
    And create the perception that guns are evil.

PERCEPTION IS REALITY !

www.gcnlive.com

EvilAudio
    (1/22/03 2:41:23 am)
    Reply Re: Dissarmament
    You didn't miss anything.
    While the government was gnawing at your right to defend yourself against it, Mr Clinton (not Mr President...I sure didn't vote for the sonofabitch) was selling the secrets of nuclear physics, uranium density refining, and ballistic missle guidance systems to the Chinese (remember that?) who in turn, sold those secrets to the North Koreans. Whoops - didn't think those wiley Chinese would do that.
    And then he tried to cover his F%^*-up by inacting the 1994 deal that stopped the North Koreans from further developing a nuclear program. (which they recently broke)
    "If a tie is like kissing your sister, losing is like kissing your grandmother with her teeth out." George Brett

Edited by: EvilAudio at: 1/22/03 2:46:43 am