The Firearms Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

Registered
What's so rediculous about that? I have a 7.5" Heritage. It is one of my favorite Plinkers.

The only thing ridiculous about it, is how accurate it is, given what it cost.

*You are going to Love it @Ira7. 馃憤馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
What's so rediculous about that? I have a 7.5" Heritage. It is one of my favorite Plinkers.

The only thing ridiculous about it, is how accurate it is, given what it cost.

*You are going to Love it @Ira7. 馃憤馃榿
My FFL sent out a blanket email to his 36 distributors. Only one place had just one, right at MSRP.

I didn鈥檛 flinch. With inflation being what it is nowadays (thanks Brandon!), I don鈥檛 think companies can update their posted MSRP鈥檚 fast enough!

Registered
Gonna have to look @ the Holsters offerred on that site. 馃槵

My Heritage is usually by my right hand (like right now) It is one gun, (I did this several times yesterday) pick it up, point it, check the sights. Right on Target every single time.

@TRAP55, Dave - was nice enough to trade me a .22WMR cylinder for mine, in exchange for an obscure mag he needed for a Rifle. Thanks again Dave. 馃憤

Reactions: tedwitt and Ira7

Registered
If you can't find a holster for your gun, no matter what it is, try Cross Breed Holsters. I looked for over a year after mounting a Crimson Trace laser sight on my Springfield XD-M40. Took me 5 minutes on their website to find one. Nice price, quick delivery, and it works great!

Registered
Hey @Ira7, did you get/receive your Heritage yet? 馃

Reactions: tedwitt

Registered
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
There's a zillion different grips for the Rough Rider...neon green, cartoon characters, you name it. I actually like the American flag grips that mine came with, believe it or not.
I just wish they made beefier grips. Hard to tell width on their website, but when you consider that these grips are for ALL their calibers, this feels pretty narrow.

Granted this is just a 22, but with that 9鈥 barrel, it feels kind of wimpy. And I have tiny hands to boot!

Registered
Very Nice. I Really like those grips with the checkering and the Indian head nickle. 馃憤

You are going to Love plinking with that gun. They are a hoot.

Reactions: tedwitt

Registered
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Very Nice. I Really like those grips with the checkering and the Indian head nickle. 馃憤

You are going to Love plinking with that gun. They are a hoot.
You see the way the edges of both sides of the coin are totally worn down鈥ike no writing?

You think these are fake nickels? They look dang real.

Registered
You see the way the edges of both sides of the coin are totally worn down鈥ike no writing?

You think these are fake nickels? They look dang real.
They are probably real. The holster people probably bought a bunch of worn Buffalo nickels for a cheap price. I was still finding occasional buffalo nickels in my pocket change until about 20 years ago. EDIT: I meant to say the "grip people". Not "holster people".

Super Moderator
I would also guess they are real nickels. I have a couple of those that have nothing on them except the buffalo and Indian head on them, all the writing is worn away.

I have one set of 1911 grips that I had Woodnut imbed a 1911 Barber Dime in.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts