Do you believe that tape on Osama yesterday was authenic...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/12/03 11:30:36 am)
    Reply Do you believe that tape on Osama yesterday was authenic...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have heard this bearded wonderkind speak before, and it didn't sound like him because the guy was non stop jabber jaws. Osama doesn't talk that fast or that long, he makes pauses, the voice yesterday was reading from script. Fake.

We bombed that bastard into the earth in stone age Afghanistan, he's deader than yesterdays beer.

Nice try ragheads, lets see your ungodly devil materilize and speak the same hate filled rhetoric crapola in the flesh. He's barking in a hot place right now. And if you are stupid enough to follow his hate filled reasoning you will one day join him. We got bombs that go deeper than the trenches than that message said to fight on in. He's dead proof of that.

GG

Edited by: AGunguy at: 2/12/03 11:32:27 am

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/12/03 12:46:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: Do you believe that tape on Osama yesterday was authenic
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GG, try this theory on for size:

It was not Osama bin Laden, but it is in our government's best interest to keep alive the idea that Osama is still out there. It allows them to keep Americans afraid, and therefore helps support the "War on Terror". It keeps the Muslims riled up, and further supports our war.

I might even be so bold as to say that our government fabricated this tape. The name of the game is keeping the fire stoked. Because when the fire dies, our government loses its momentum. Know what I mean? I would even say that this is not the first audio tape of Osama that was fabricated by us.

Create a problem. Create a solution. But do not fully carry out that solution, lest you risk working yourself out of a job. That is standard operating procedure these days.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

armedandsafe
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/12/03 1:06:18 pm)
    Reply Re: Do you believe that tape on Osama yesterday was authenic
    And here, all this time, I thought they were just egomaniacal supremacists. ) When I was over there, the only French citizens I found who gave value for value were those who stood on street corners and waved as you strolled by.

(I supposedly set up my automatic sginature last night, so we'll see if it works as advertised.)

Yep....it works. Goodo.

Of, course, I put this comment in the wrong post, so it doesn't make a bit of sense here. Sheese.
    Armed and Safe - not just a theory

Edited by: armedandsafe at: 2/12/03 1:09:17 pm

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/12/03 1:59:21 pm)
    Hey, good answers...but, Osama doesn't speak English does he, so who was speaking on the tape? If he was a voice interpreter how could he follow Osama speaking in his usual herky jerky pausing Arab lingo the he usually expounds in. The interpreter was reading it straight off a script...there was no Osama...was there.

Him dead.

GG

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/12/03 2:09:18 pm)
    I thought the same thing. Osama doesn't speak English. My best theory at the time was that if it were indeed Osama, he was reading a translation. That would explain why the speech was so slow and choppy.

I feel certain that if Osama were alive, he would be riding the wave of public excitement in the Muslim world, and would be boldly presenting video tapes showing that he was alive and well and had outwitted the stupid Infidels. But this isn't the case. Instead, what we've seen are video tapes that might be Osama, and audio tapes that might be Osama. It doesn't make sense.

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/12/03 2:15:46 pm)
    1952 Sniper, good theory on our government making the phoney tape, but I would think the Arab world would be the first to disclaim the tapes authentisity unless they are just riding the rhetoric results. Hard to figure this one.

There is so much ferdlizer being spread around the world its really hard to discern the truth anymore.

GG

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/12/03 2:23:54 pm)
    Well, that is one truth that we KNOW.

We are playing mind games with Iraq. Iraq is playing mind games with us, which are different than the mind games they are playing with the UN. We are also playing mind games with terrorists in many different theatres, but they are also playing mind games with us. Add to that the fact that North Korea is playing major mind games with us, and our own government is playing mind games with us. Then, of course, there are other mind games being played by the media

The truth is, there is no truth.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/12/03 2:25:52 pm)
    Re: Do you believe that tape on Osama yesterday was authenic
    the tape as I understand was in arabic, then translated.

On Fox yeterday, they had the translation over-riding the arabic, they went to break then came back with the arabic either cut out or turned down, in order to understand it.

Hoax?

Bagdad hasn't yet aired it on their television.

imagine that?

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

[email protected]

Shizamus
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/12/03 2:48:15 pm)
    I feel the tape is a fake, just like the rest of the
    BS they feed us ! And i feel that USama or is it
    Osama is alive and well. We all know that fake
    terror alerts have been manufactured by our
    government to promote their Problem Reaction
    Solution game. Fear is a great motivator.

PERCEPTION IS REALITY !

Real talk radio at : www.gcnlive.com
    www.prisonplanet.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/12/03 5:46:21 pm)
    Been dead for a long time.....have no doubt....

LTS

Yabra Kadabra Doo
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/12/03 6:00:16 pm)
    Who cares? He's just one dude, and he's not even the biggest dude, no matter what the media tells you. Osama was just the face they used to fire up the war machine. Even the diaperheads will tell you that he wasn't the big leader that he was made out to be.

My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me

hitech47460
    (2/13/03 8:35:59 am)
    Reply USAma tape
    Bear in mind the first USAma video was a FAKE with a phony USAma with big nose.
    Bear in mind we have a SATANIST pres. leading this country to disaster and our troops into a TRAP.
    This as he brings in FOREIGN troops for planned GUN CONFISCATION HERE.
    The links below I just grabbed from yesterday's newsletter posted here: groups.yahoo.com/group/LLNews
    The critical point is the video shows OPPOSITION to Saddam and Iraq when the FEDs are telling U.S. that Saddam and USAma are buddies. Don't believe the time-of-day from the FEDs or media without checking your watch!

MSNBC Struggles To Report Ossama’s Views Of Saddam
    www.scoop.co.nz/mason/sto...S00081.htm
    The Strange Case of The Vanishing Paragraph That Disagrees With Colin Powell

In its initial posting of the breaking news of a brand new statement from Osama Bin Laden MSNBC.com reported:
    “…the message also called upon Iraqis to rise up and oust President Saddam Hussein, who is a secular leader.”
    (The point of this is, THEY are telling us Usama and Saddam are buddies.)

Bin Laden Tape Missing the Missing Link By J. J. Johnson
    www.sierratimes.com/03/02...021203.htm
    And so, the U.S and British media pounced on the fact that the tape proves that “infamous link”. Strange that no one mentions that bin Laden also took a shot at Saddam’s Regime itself in the same tape.
    (Now this is GOOD of J.J. to mention!)

FLASHBACK: Bin Laden tape a fake, Swiss lab says
    www.prisonplanet.com/news...error.html

Germany: Bin Laden Tape Doesn't Prove Iraq Link
    www.washingtonpost.com/wp...Feb12.html

Bin Laden Tape: The Real Story
    www.antiwar.com/justin/j021203.html

have WE bin HAD??
    brendastardom.com/arch.asp?ArchID=108

Let's Call Bush On His Bogus Terror Threats
    www.rense.com/general34/bogus.htm

Alleged Bin Laden tape a call to arms
    www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/me...index.html

London Evening Standard: Bin Laden tape 'justifies attack'
    Iqbal Sacrani, of the Moslem Council of Great Britain, said the tape failed to provide "any credible evidence" of a link between Iraq and al Qaeda. He said: "Whatever information does come out of the tape is nothing new - it has been repeated time and again by Bin Laden."
    www.thisislondon.com/news...ce=Evening Standard

Pravda: Bin Laden Once Again Gives USA Free Reign - This was enough to provoke a puerile and simplistic comment by Colin Powell, that Iraq has terrorist links to Al-Qaeda in his desperate quest for a pretext for the steel, arms and energy lobbies to attack Iraq’s vast oil resources (10.7% of the world’s total).
    english.pravda.ru/main/20...43280.html

FLASHBACK: Experts scorn Saddam link to al-Qaeda
    www.prisonplanet.com/news...eral5.html

FLASHBACK: Hussein and Al Qaeda Are Not Allies
    www.prisonplanet.com/news...eral8.html

New Osama video debuts…bin Laden calls for homicide attacks against Americans
    A voice purported to be that of Osama bin Laden Tuesday issued a call to arms for Muslims to fight against any U.S.-led invasion of Iraq and offered battle strategies aimed at causing the highest number of American casualties.
    www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/me...index.html
    State Department says Osama video proves al-Qaeda link to Iraq
    The United States has seized on an audiotape from militant Islamist Osama bin Laden as proof that bin Laden's al Qaeda organisation had made common cause with Iraqi President Saddam Hussein.
    www.reuters.co.uk/newsArt...ID=2210453

Warning Flyer on Upcoming Terrorism - (FINAL VERSION!! 12-06-2002)

groups.yahoo.com/group/LL...ssage/3028
    (PLEASE, PLEASE GET THESE OUT!!)

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/13/03 9:09:15 am)
    Reply Re: USAma tape
    what comes to mind is our Commander-in-Chief's call for vigilance... for what,the sounds of banging swords.

Shizamus
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/13/03 10:35:47 am)
    Hitech 47460,

Very good info in your post.
    Appreciate it. Hope to hear more from you.

SAVE AMERICA, RE-ELECT NO ONE !

Real talk radio at : www.gcnlive.com
    www.prisonplanet.com

Shizamus VT.

Edited by: Shizamus at: 2/19/03 2:17:20 am

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/13/03 12:11:42 pm)
    Re: USAma tape
    Quote:
    A newspaper is a collection of half-injustices

Poet Stephen Crane 1899
    Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

[email protected]

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 2/13/03 12:12:37 pm

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/13/03 12:30:41 pm)
    I'm not afraid of O.B.L. I've got a new and impoved tinfoil beanie. This one's got a propeller on top....wards off spy rays, laser thought control rays, black helicopters, and paranoid forum posts.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/13/03 12:32:32 pm)
    Yeah, but if ya ever want to have more children, you better be wearing your lead-lined underwear too!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/13/03 1:49:24 pm)
    oppssss.... that's not funny BobinStL

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 2/13/03 1:50:53 pm

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/13/03 2:16:52 pm)
    The Government will ALWAYS be wrong to some so ignore them

I can't help but think if OBL or any terrorist or terrist countries leader showed up on the steps of the Capitol and confessed to everything he has been blamed for and then proceeded to set off bombs by remote control, there would still be a group that would blame it on whatever President was in office and fight against punishing the ones who are responsible.

How is that for a run on sentence

Some people will cry if they are hung with a new rope. Let them cry because even if things went the way they want them to they will still blame our Government for ALL problems. This diatribe of the conspiracy theorists will go on for ever and ever. Bottom line is some people just like to b*tch.

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

Edited by: warpig883 at: 2/13/03 2:22:03 pm

tuckerd1
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/13/03 2:25:41 pm)
    Reply Re: The Government will ALWAYS be wrong to some so ignore th
    Man, I'm glad I kept my mouth shut!!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/13/03 2:32:21 pm)
    Everybody grab one

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

Edited by: warpig883 at: 2/13/03 2:35:25 pm

denfoote
    (2/17/03 3:33:16 am)
    Reply Re: Everybody grab one
    The question I ask is did Osama Max Headroom (remember him) send Colin Powel an advance copy?? It seems he had it before the TV station did!! Curious!!!

Glocks may come and Glocks may go, but Walther endures forever!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.