·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winter11
V.I.P. Member
(10/2/01 1:35:43 pm)
| Del All
Do your part...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The President has asked that we unite for a common cause. The hard line Islamic people cannot stand nudity, and consider it a sin to see a naked woman that is not their wife.

Tonight at 7:00, all women should run out of their house naked to help weed out the terrorists.

The United States appreciates your efforts, and applauds you. God bless America.

nighthawk
(10/2/01 3:42:19 pm)
| Del Re: Do your part...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
,,, Nighthawk sets his alarm for 7 pm,, gets out his binoculars and Poloriod camera,,and picks out a good seat with a view,,

I am all for that, Winter,,,,

Stan H ,, nighthawk

Mithrandir
V.I.P. Member
(10/4/01 11:52:20 am)
that request was two days ago!!!

so what happened?????

out..

Genog
(10/4/01 12:33:41 pm)
save me a seat nighthawk....

Mith....I was out 2 nights ago from 7 till 9 before the neighbors turned me in as a peeping Geno.
Geno G God Bless America

Winter11
V.I.P. Member
(10/4/01 3:54:02 pm)
| Del
Re: Do your part...
I don't know what happened... there I was all alone in the middle of Brooklyn - NAKED - everyone else had cameras... go figure!!!

Genog
(10/4/01 4:04:15 pm)
You my dear are a true patriot.

Geno G God Bless America

homer4
(10/4/01 7:20:30 pm)
..."Pictures here! See all about her! Pictures here!"...
..."That'll be $5, Thank you Sir".
..."Pictures here! Exclusive pictures here! Come see all about her"!
..."$5 Sir, well worth the price! Thank You."
..."plenty of polaroids fellas, no need to shove"

"Man, like Geno says...she is a true Patriot" he warmly muses stuffing more money deep into his pockets.

..."pictures here! Get your..."

...and two hard boiled eggs.

Winter11
V.I.P. Member
(10/4/01 10:18:19 pm)
| Del
Homer!! I'm shocked - you would use this moment of patriotism... this... display of standing up for what is right... and use it for profit!!!

tisk - tisk

$5 - is that all you think I'm worth... hell man, you could get more than that!!!

homer4
(10/5/01 7:48:30 pm)
| Del
ezSupporter
...he lowers his head, eyes taking in his shuffling foot...
"I'm sorry Winter...Honest!
It's a weekness that crept up on me...takes me completely away at times! Carries me off it does!

It won't happen again! I promise!
"Well, alright but don't let it happen again", she scolded and around the corner she turned.

"She's so right! I feel so cheap and sleazy!...
...only chargin $5 a pic!

"Pictures here! Only $10! Get your pic...
...and two hard boiled eggs.

Remf
(10/6/01 7:10:39 am)
| Del Do your part...
Well... I guess Brooklyn is clear. I'm still wonering about my area. I wandered all over, didn't see any naked women.....sigh.......... Hey!!!! maybe ALL my neighbors are Taliban.........

Hey Homer.... Do you have any of those picture left?

Edited by: Remf at: 10/6/01 8:15:10 am

1 - 1 of 1 Posts