Doggie fashion Statement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Bob In St Louis
    (10/24/01 7:44:05 pm)
    Doggie fashion Statement
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sitting around bored and unemployed, the mind turns to things to while away the time. Wife was on me about the dog getting really shaggy, need to take her to the pet groomer. After the wife and kids left for school this AM, I set about rectifying the situation. The dog loved the attention - I sat down with her and braided dreadlocks all over her furry little body. Wife got home, didn't know if she was going to blow a gasket from getting mad and laughing at the same time. Looks like we have a little Buckwheat running around the house. Now I have to go to the groomers tomorrow or get my ass kicked.

tuckerd1
    (10/24/01 7:49:04 pm)
    Re: Doggie fashion Statement
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BAD DOGGIE, UH BAD BOY, UH BAD DOGGIE!!!

warpig883
    (10/24/01 8:02:33 pm)
    Great trick. Poor little puppy.

gpostal
    (10/24/01 8:30:58 pm)
    bob

gentle cycle and some woolite ,hang to dry

takes car of those shaggy dogs

Mesen
    (10/24/01 9:36:34 pm)
    Bob stop taste-testing the brew before it's ready!

Different name
    (10/24/01 10:00:22 pm)
    Doggie fashion Statement
    Are you sure you're that dogs best friend?
    Wonder how much cost is involved with unbrading?
    How does she normally wear her hair?
    Didja use rubber bands? ......Oh well, must have been a whole lot of carrying on.
    Enjoy, I'll be back at ya soon Bob.

AGunguy
    (10/24/01 10:08:39 pm)
    You should have gave the pooch a shot of the old enhanced elixer, good dewormer, and teaches the dog tail to point straight up as well as those dreadlocks pointing straight up.

reedbuster
    (10/24/01 10:45:38 pm)
    What a visual!!!

BlackGun
    (10/25/01 9:23:20 am)
    Idle hands are the devil's workshop

gun runner john
    (10/25/01 4:06:40 pm)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We really need a picture of this before you rectify it!

HerbyJr
    (10/25/01 9:57:33 pm)
    Bob,

You gotta post a pic of this poor animal. Please don't go out and get a job. You are much more entertaining without one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.