The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18,034 Posts
i can't hotlink.. but the post title had me rolling.

sound slike the gun is all mall ninja.. :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
You might need to take the bi pod off and go with a tri pod got to have 30 lb of stuff on that bad boy :D but I like it

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I go to the range, I get to have fun shootin it, plus I get a lot of exercise. :D

Donnie D

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
ROTFLMAO! Looks like it weighs as much as the average M1A or Garand.

Not to sounds derogatory but it reminds me of a lot of the "mall-crawler" pickups around my area. Got all the fancy stuff bolted onto them but they never leave dry pavement. :D

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Huh... never seen a red dot on a 45 degree rail like that, except in video games. How does that work out for you?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Huh... never seen a red dot on a 45 degree rail like that, except in video games. How does that work out for you?
Works great. Good thing about the reflex, it is a both eyes open sight. Gonna do a review on it in a day or two.
Donnie D :D

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
This would be funny if you were just kidding around, very sad since you are serious.

·
Registered
18,034 Posts
finally got home and could watch it..on the contrary.. i think it's pretty funny.

reminds me of a video i saw where i guy had 2 bipods. one on the left as well, for when you lean up against a wall to shoot.

also reminds me of those photoshopped pics where they have a glock with sigts ont he side for the people that hold them sideways.. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This would be funny if you were just kidding around, very sad since you are serious.
:confused:

Sad? Hmm, in what way would you find this sad? I'm confused. Enlighten me, please.

Donnie D

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
? He don't own it?
Me sad to mines plan Jane
I'm hoping I missunderstood him. Sad?? Maybe he'll clarify that if I missunderstood. :confused:

Donnie D

·
Registered
52 Posts
nice looking setup , does look a little heavy :>} ,

ive seen some three-gun shooters with that 45 degree mount for their halo sight and a couple with irons mounted that way ,

tell me how you like the carry handle mounted scope ? ive always felt it was a tad bit high for my likes , did you have any issues with enough adjustment ?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
nice looking setup , does look a little heavy :>} ,

ive seen some three-gun shooters with that 45 degree mount for their halo sight and a couple with irons mounted that way ,

tell me how you like the carry handle mounted scope ? ive always felt it was a tad bit high for my likes , did you have any issues with enough adjustment ?
I went to the range yesterday, and tested everything at different distances. I have the reflex and the laser set for 25 yards, mainly because my eyes have such a hard time picking up the laser any further away in bright sunlight. Anyway, they are both dead on at that distance, with no problems holding zero. Also the 45 degree mount for the reflex works great.
My scope is set for 100 yards and is dead on. Also it has a bullet drop compensator thyt is set for the normal drop of .223 55gr ammo. Next time at the range, I'll check the accuracy of that. My iron sights are set for 60 yards.
I'm gonna do a video review on my red dot (reflex) and the 45 degree mount in a day or two, but here are two examples of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2q_mxP3zAQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXBroGmpous
GITRDUUNNN!!

Donnie D :D

·
Registered
7,556 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:eek: :yikes:

Donnie D

·
Registered
18,034 Posts

·
Registered
7,556 Posts
I see empty rail add more
Certainly not mine. I like mine stripped down and easy to manuver/ carry. Only the essentials for me. ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts