The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
I'm not sure why we aren't supposed to buy anything from this company. All I see in that link is some hard to read advertising. If you had a bad experience with them you can report it on the feedback forum.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi

"In 1997, Horiuchi was charged with manslaughter for the death of Vicki Weaver at Ruby Ridge; the case was dismissed."

·
Registered
1,470 Posts

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Oh OK, but correct me if I'm wrong but it appears this guy was talking about this company's product as a retired government employee involved in it's evaluation. Is Horiuchi an employee of this company?

·
Registered
17,292 Posts
I believe I understand this.

If John Dillinger was touting the effectiveness of the Thompson SMG, I'm pretty sure that I not only would not buy something on the recommendation of a murderer, but would not buy from a company that used a murderer as a spokesman.

So the question here is, was this letter written before or after he murdered the people (in the line of duty, of course)?

If it was before, and they are still using him, that's bad. If it was before, and they dropped him like a hot rock but (because once it's on the net it's there forever) someone dredged the old ad up, it doesn't matter.

If, however, H&S decided to use this murderer as a spokesman after he committed his (legal, in the line of duty) murder, then yes, screw them and their company.

·
Premium Member
13,255 Posts
If, however, H&S decided to use this murderer as a spokesman after he committed his (legal, in the line of duty) murder, then yes, screw them and their company.
The ad's fine print indicates this individual retired as the FBI's Program Officer & Contracting Officer Tech. Rep. in 2006.

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't want to deal with ANY company that uses a POS like Horiuchi for ANY kind of endorsement,sales,etc.....If I'm wrong so be it...It's my money....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts