The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I have one, but it's in rough shape. I'm not going to shoot it until I have it checked out first.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I have had two. Though they are rather funny looking pistols, they shot well and hit the target. In order for them to work properly, the mag must be in excellent condition and all of the parts must be checked out.

As a follow up to the above comment; if the pistol is cocked and a round is in the chamber, opening up the top will cause the firing pin to slip off the sear and the pistol will fire.

·
Registered
19,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
i've got a few examples.. one near mint.. ( ok.. maybee very good? )I can assure you it can be opened cocked.. :)

while it could be damaged.. it looks nice enoiught that it may have been fired only a handfull of times. doesn't even look carried much.. extremy light holster wear, and wear on hand contact parts.

i have a feeling there may be spring strength issues though due to age perhaps contribuiting to the issue. ( maybee? )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.