duhelplease

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/31/02 12:25:10 pm)
    Reply duhelplease
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What happend to the edit field?
    I have got to sign on everytime?

NeoDebo
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/31/02 1:28:20 pm)
    Reply Re:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EZBoard has decided to make it a hell of a lot of trouble for folks who want to visit their sites and participate in the discussions.

The disappearance of the "Edit" field appears to be part of this effort on their part to hassle their visitors...

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/31/02 1:33:26 pm)
    Reply Re: Re:
    Ysacres -

Are you logged in?

Ya know that the onliest way to access all the goodies is to be logged in, right? I am logged in right now, and I still have the Edit feature in my posts.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/31/02 1:33:37 pm)
    Reply Re:
    a good question... more than likely a EZ glitch

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/31/02 1:36:22 pm)
    Loging on helps
    wiseacre

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/31/02 5:00:59 pm)
    Re: Re:
    All that Rosebowl anxiety got him befuddled!!!

Important Info For ALL Americans
    "A .45 for every man woman, and child if I am elected President. Two for every good looking woman!!!" Paid for by the Xracer and Boom-atic for Federal Office Campaign

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (12/31/02 7:36:57 pm)
    careful where you are logging

might get the Sierra Club all worked up
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

rayra
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/1/03 12:01:24 am)

Quote:
    EZBoard has decided to make it a hell of a lot of trouble for folks who want to visit their sites and participate in the discussions.

The disappearance of the "Edit" field appears to be part of this effort on their part to hassle their visitors...

Nice slam on EZBoard, but it's been that way for a couple years. You have to log in to edit your posts.
    Rich

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/1/03 12:14:27 am)
    I have an old computer that has very sparse memory space. When my free space gets low, then when I try to post here, I get kicked out every time afterwards, and I have to go log in again every time. When this crud starts, I have to get off the internet, go into the computer innards, and start tossing temporary internet files, and upchucking cookies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.