The Firearms Forum banner

e Bay steal on a Lee Press

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  76Highboy 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Wow nice score Highboy. I hope you and your grandson have many enjoyable years with the press. How old is your grandson?
14. He is a genius, literally. His brain skills at the age of 12 were that of a senior in college. His motor skills lack so I try to get him into doing things where he has to use his hands. he is slow but I never tell him that. I always tell him how good he does. This last weekend I moved some presses around and I had him unbolt them drill the new holes and install them. So when this kit shows up I am going to let him do the planning for it. He will be excited.

Thank you for asking Rusty.

#10 ·
Great Price.:)
:tapfoot: I Paid $96. about a month ago for a new unused kit.
The crazy thing is I have an old Ponseness Warren Metal Matic turret press that I want to sell and I see there is one going for $188.00 on eBay, and that was with 11 bids. As soon as the Lee kit comes I am thinking I will put the powder scale and the powder measure and put it all onto eBay. I will be money ahead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.