Earl Ginn of Belmont, Ca.

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by wolfgang, Apr 24, 2009.

1. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

Hi , can someone please tell me the era in which Earl Ginn of Belmont, Ca. made holsters ?? wolf :D

[​IMG]

2. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

either you're another old guy or you've found a source for hard to find little known, hard to remember gun related items .... late 50's to mid 60's but. maybe the name was used after that , because i know of a earl ginn holster for a sig p225 and those didnt come out to much later.

3. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

hi Oscar , I am a mad holster collector / trader who is fasinated with the California Police holster and alway searching for new info , old catalogs on these great holsters , and sadly I live on the east coast so info here is sparce, will try and post another picture , wolf

4. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

Hi again , heres a another fine old Earl Ginn , this one for a Colt Python and marked FM Pitt , a Police / Security supply house also based in CA

[​IMG]

5. oscarmayer

oscarmayer New Member

is the first pictured holster for a colt j frame ( trooper, lawman, metroploitan etc...) ?

6. wolfgang

wolfgang New Member

hi Oscar, the sixgun is a old .357 , [ 1957 vintage ] I bought from a retired Border patrolman many years ago, the holster is for a 4 inch S&W n-frame only I donot own one to use for the picture, wolf