The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
garage sale fine saturday,,,,$25,,,,,, ya i know i stole it, handed him the cash and ran like h3llll :) :) :) some dimwit sanded most of the barrel,,but otherwise in great shape.. all there except for the butt plate,, but easily refinished,, and for a takedown model think i did OK !!!!! and it shoots great

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34,364 Posts
Great find indeed! I never have any $$ when I run upon something like this. My brother just bought a 39a for $125!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Just in case you are unaware stealing is a crime the main thing is you can sleep at night knowing you only had to give $25 bucks for it.
It is a nice looking rifle

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Nice deal indeed! I'm never in the right place at the right time. :bleh:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I'll give you 35 hows that. dont want you to feel so bad is all.

·
Registered
18,143 Posts
The picture is so bad, I got to ask.

Winchester, Rossi or Taurus?

Good deal, no matter which, but wonder if it was a good deal, a great deal or Oh My God That's a Deal!!

·
Registered
19,193 Posts
Great find indeed! I never have any $$ when I run upon something like this. My brother just bought a 39a for $125!
nice find.

makes ya wonder why some people demark guns.

I bought a vetterli that someone cut down the oe wood to sporterize it.

metal was in GREAT shape.. better shape than other vet's I have.

it was sad. I got it from a colelctor that got it on trade .. i gave 50$ for it.. we both agreed it was a shame someone cut the wood off.

if nothing else it will be a parts gun in case I get a vet with good wood and bad metal.. or an incomplete gun with good wood.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Oh Heck...I've spent $25 and got a lot less on many many occations. I'm afraid I would have had to run around naked with that gun in my hand while celebrating the deal. AND TRUST ME, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT.

The last bargain I picked up was a 20 guage pump mossberg with the dial-a -prayer choke for #75.00. It was coated in crud and a real mess. A douse of CLP and it cleaned up like new. Yahoo....

That is one fine looking .22.

And also, to ease your guilt. I'll give you $35 for it. And I promise to do several Hail Marys.
:D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The pump handle looks too small for that. It must be an original Winchester.
yes,, it is a winchester,, will probably just cold blue it for now,, hot blue later and look for some better wood,, have a butt-plate for it in my junk box,, the metal is in very nice shape,, will try to put some better pics up later,, probably will not sell, put with a couple others i have diff models,,

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.