Endangered.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/5/03 8:39:42 am)
    Reply Endangered.....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, just placed on our list....the Bobcats, they have become bold and now come around during daylight......right up in the yard. Both very large......and have now made this their place. Will kill out all small game.....or run it off. Sad to say, they have now made our endangered list......it`s getting close to breeding season for them here.......just what we need----more of them. Lifes goes on........but not for them.

LTS

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/5/03 8:41:42 am)
    Re: Endangered.....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When I think of LTS and the hogs, bobcats and Bubba Nutz it reminds me of Bill Murry in Caddyshack

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/5/03 9:57:37 am)
    Reply Re: Endangered.....
    yep

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/5/03 10:20:00 am)
    Just make sure ta tan them furs and make underwear out of em ----

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/5/03 11:36:05 am)
    Breeding season !!!!

Two, with one shot ???

Edited by: ysacres at: 2/5/03 11:36:56 am

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/5/03 1:55:34 pm)
    You wouldn't be so cruel as to shoot them prior to consumation of the mating, would you, MIke?!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

SXSMAN
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/5/03 3:18:01 pm)
    Musta read that part about breedin wrong,thought LTS was lookin for some tail.

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/5/03 9:33:57 pm)
    Re: Endangered.....
    Old LTS is going to have to make room on the trophy wall that already holds Bubba Nutz and the Two Porkys and now add two Bobtails doing the Texas two step.
    cointoss2

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/5/03 11:58:18 pm)
    Here kitty, kitty, kitty,

BLAM-BLAM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.