Eric Holder to work for California

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by rcairflr, Jan 4, 2017.

1. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

California is sooooo loooost. One of the happiest days in my life was seeing that Communist state in my rear view mirror. I doubt I will ever set foot there again.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/04/cali...holder-to-fight-against-trump-challenges.html

California hires former US Attorney General Holder to fight against Trump challenges
    Jeff Daniels | @jeffdanielsca
    11 Mins AgoCNBC.com
    SHARES
    [​IMG]
    Paul Morigi | WireImage | Getty Images
    Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder
    California's Democratic state leadership Wednesday tapped former Attorney General Eric Holder as a legal advisor to the legislature as the state prepares for conflicts with a new Republican-controlled Congress and President-elect Donald Trump.

California is likely to see challenges to its policies for immigration, health care, climate change, education and civil rights given the new political landscape in Washington.

"It's going to be California versus Donald Trump quite frankly, from the state level on up," said Sherry Bebitch Jeffe, a political analyst and political science professor at the University of Southern California. She called it a "wise decision politically and strategically" for California legislators to retain Holder to be on the ground in Washington "to be onsite opposition to Trump and his policies."

Alaska444 and Kody24 like this.
  2. Kody24

Kody24 Well-Known Member

I'm so surprised I didn't even react. What's he gonna do? Smash his face against the window and yell? I hope he does so trump can gat a restraining order on him. He'll probably just suck up the cash, chase kiddies with his buddy Tony weiner and whine to CNN and huff post now and then

Big Mak, drymag, jbmid1 and 1 other person like this.

3. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

There is no way to completely eradicate a virus once it gets into your system.

It may lie dormant, in remission for a while; the lymphocytes help to keep them under control, but they can and do come back if the body's defenses become compromised.

There is a liberal virus in this country that has been making us sick. Hopefully the new administration will not only bring it under control, but put some measures in place so it can't get loose again for a long time.

lcn, rawright54 and drymag like this.
  4. jlpskydive

jlpskydive New Member

All he's going to do (like the rest of the Ca politicians) is get richer off the backs of the taxpayers and give them less freedom and liberty for their resources.

CCHolderinMaine, drymag and Twicepop like this.
  5. drec

drec Well-Known Member

Considering what a great job he did at the DOJ, he is now going the help California. What could go wrong?

BlackEagle and drymag like this.
  6. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

Good for CA
    They deserve each other

7. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

Sad to see the self immolation of CA and it is hard to comprehend they were once a GOP strong hold not that long ago. The takeover of CA by the libtards is ongoing in several other western states as well. Looks like CO has fallen to them as well. Their cancer continues to spread.

BlackEagle, dbcooper and drymag like this.
  8. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Seems to me he screwed up everything he did when working for Obama. I am sure he can do the same for CA.

BlackEagle, dbcooper and drymag like this.
  9. Grizzley1

Grizzley1 Well-Known Member

I wonder if he's gonna sell more guns to the Mexican cartels?

Be pretty funny if California ends up retaining a jailbird.

10. Designer

Designer Well-Known Member

Since CA already has draconian gun restrictions, I see his role as making it even worse, as in repealing the 2nd Amendment altogether in CA. Test case for the entire U.S.

drymag likes this.
  11. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Inspector Clouseau and Carlos Danger. Now there's a pair to draw to.

CCHolderinMaine and drymag like this.
  12. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

So, Schumer was at least partly right.

13. drymag

drymag Well-Known Member Supporting Member

These canker sores of the Obama regime just can't give up being czars. Did he like give them tighty-whities w/ the word czar on them or what?

Grizzley1 likes this.
  14. Firpo

Firpo Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I thought it was the job of "our" state attorney general to defend "our" states interests. I guess we're so screwed up we need two. :confused:

I wonder what's going to happen when all us Republicans ar gone and the only people left are politicians, people sucking off of state assistance and illegal aliens who don't pay taxes? That will be an interesting sight to behold.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  15. The Collector

The Collector Well-Known Member

this thought gives me hemroids

jbmid1 likes this.