Europe: No we cant.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by TranterUK, Apr 4, 2009.

1. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

So Barry asked Europe to send more troops to Afghanistan to assist the Americans. Belgium offered 35 and Spain 12 (not 1200, but 12). France just said no, and thats about it.

The UK offered several hundred extra troops. Less than Barry hoped for, but somewhat more than the 47 men offered by Europe. Laughable.

Now the last thing Barry should be doing is offending his friends, perhaps he doesn't realise who they really are?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

It just proves more and more that he is an IDIOT.....

I keep shaking my head that the American public has been so duped ??????????

3. sabashimon

sabashimon New Member

You know Marlin, I wouldn't care so much if he was just an idiot.....the problem is, that he is such a dangerous idiot.

4. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

I couldn't agree more. I have never in all my years had such a bad feeling about someone. Lets just hope we are wrong.

5. Unfortunately, I don't think we are wrong, Tranter. Shimon is right, Obama is a dangerous demagogue, a Pied Piper of Hamlin Town. Historically, he reminds me all too much of another charismatic, silver-tongued Fascist who advocated similar social "change" about 80 years ago. Before he put a .32 caliber bullet through his head, well over 50 million people had died. What will the butcher's bill be this time? :(

6. artabr

artabr New Member

Ditto on all counts. :(

Art

7. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

He's not an idiot. He's a very calculating politician who has been trained to point us toward our demise, enthusiastically. The American people have become lemmings. :eek:

8. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

If the countries wanted to be more involved then they would be without being asked, If you have to ask then you have no faith in your allies or your allies think it is unwinnable. For Obama I think it is the first, because the latter would be a stupid statement to make, and a deadly one :D

9. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

Mnay years ago when the PLO were hi jacking airliners and blowing them up some European countries had an unwritten agreement not to interfear, for example in the inspection of strange boxes going by sea and air or dodgy passports. This was in exchange for being left alone by the terrorists.

Thats the way they think. Keep the bully away by giving him candy and looking the other way when he hits another kid. Enough said.

10. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Ya know, I was born into a Democratic family, Grands, aunts & uncles, cousins etc.

My mother was the oldest of 7 (seven) kids. Thank goodness I saw the light.

I'll never attend another family reunion after the last one in 2005

Let's just say my Anti-Kerry bumper sticker didn't make me very popular.

Nitey-night.