Ever seen anything you couldn't explain?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crpdeth, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Well-Known Member

I hate Walmart crowds with a passion so I used to get up at 3:00am and get my shopping done.. One morning, middle of the night, whatever it was, years ago, I was on my way down the main street in town when I saw two things that I can only describe as rockets, actually all I was seeing was the flame out of the back of them... One of them was a ways in front of the other one, but they were obviously traveling together and moving fast and just overhead. I pulled over on the side of the road hoping that another motorist would pull up and witness it with me... No such luck and the objects were out of sight quick...

I was so weirded out by it, that I got to Walmart and sat on the tailgate of my truck watching the sky for awhile and wondered if we were under attack or something.

2. David13

David13 Well-Known Member

If I got up to go to Walmart at 3 a.m. I'd be seeing the same things. Every time.
    dc

And probably some other things too.

Gun Geezer, flboots, howlnmad and 6 others like this.

3. tedwitt

tedwitt 440 Supporting Member

4. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That would be a standard night in North Korea. The fat boy is always testing out something.:eek:

flboots, howlnmad, dbcooper and 5 others like this.
  5. Crpdeth

LOL... I actually did think of including the fact that I've never done any drugs in my life. :D

6. Empty_Holster

Empty_Holster Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well, not having any idea where you are "location" I would not venture a guess. However, when I saw the same basic thing about 40 years ago - weird purplish glow in the sky I did some research and found that the air force had launched a rocket from Vandenberg AFB to the south.....since I was in San Jose it seems I was looking directly up the exhaust......cool shot and me without a camera...there is a 'reasonable' explanation for "most" of these sightings.

7. Crpdeth

I'm in N.E. Texas.

tedwitt, ms6852 and carver like this.
  8. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

They fly B-52's out of Barksdale (Shreveport) and they can launch cruise missiles.

flboots, dbcooper, Conman and 4 others like this.
  9. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well heck that explains it then, It was DB's drone that got out of control.:oops:;)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  10. carver

carver Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I read the title "Ever seen anything you couldn't explain?" and the first thing that entered my mind was Walmart!:D
    Have I? Yes! What it was I don't know. But it was blocking out the starts as it moved in a northerly direction. Once it was far enough to the north I could see a red light that was inside of something that would only allow you to see it from behind. No noise, and it was moving slow. I don't know what it was!

flboots, Crpdeth, dbcooper and 4 others like this.
  11. BlueDragonLair

BlueDragonLair Well-Known Member

We've lived close and in flight path of a few Air Force Bases.
    So that's more than likely just something from a base or along those lines.
    We had a fighter trainer go down behind our home, lucky he dumped fuel in empty field before ejecting and plane was scatered though field behind our place. A few pieces ended up in our yard, one small piece about foot from bedroom window.
    Base was quick and closed roads, putting out fires and marking pieces within half hour. They came door to door checking on residents. Mama was laying in bed on the phone and sure made a racket!

12. grcsat

grcsat Well-Known Member

I see weird things all the time.:D

Attached Files:

13. Godzilla187

Godzilla187 New Member

What state are from?

Missile testing in our backyard...

https://www.ucsusa.org/nuclear-weapons/us-missile-defense/missile-defense-timeline#.WmaLvCNOnqA

Weird things like Obama being voted into office twice...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2018
    joe45c and carver like this.
  14. The Collector

The Collector Well-Known Member

Every time I see a liberal...

15. ms6852

ms6852 GUNZILLA Supporting Member

I grew up in west Texas and was born in Alpine Texas, our house was about 15 miles from the "Marfa Lights". So yes I have seen unexplained stuff. One early summer morning about 4 o'clock I was helping my uncle with a route he had to do. He used to work for Coca Cola and we had to go to Presidio Texas, I'll be darn if these light did not follow us for about 5 minutes, they kept pace with the truck. Nothing around but us and the town of Marfa a few miles down the road. Real creepy.

flboots, carver, joe45c and 3 others like this.