Fantastic 13 year old Artist...

Discussion in 'Religious Discussions' started by Clipper, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Clipper

Clipper Well-Known Member

A trifle unsure exactly where to post this URL, but it will dazzle most viewers. Alaska444 may know this young lady, hope so.

https://www.chonday.com/29213/

Rock185, ms6852, flintlock and 6 others like this.
  2. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

Thank you but no I have not heard of her. She certainly has a talent for painting at a very early age.

flboots, shootbrownelk and BlackEagle like this.

3. Grizzly2

Grizzly2 Active Member

That was amazing. Now, we all have gifts. They may not seem as spectacular as hers or as obvious, but gifts none the less. How about those who work in our hospitals - especially the ones who seem placed there by God? I mean the ones who truly have a heart for others and selflessly care for those who are hurting and in need of healing. Every time I'm around hospitals for any length of time, I always notice those with a compassionate heart that never seem to complain and cheerfully help and serve others. I would have never dreamed that someday, I would have to remain home and care for a bedridden wife. So what did the Lord do? He showed me His light in others who had that gift of service so that I too could be drawn and encouraged to give more of myself without murmuring or complaining. How great a God we serve who loves us enough to spend so much time helping and shaping us to be more like His Son, Jesus.

How about Pastors who were scared to death of public speaking as young folks but who in time learned to trust and wait upon God and see how His Spirit gives them the perfect words to share with those who need to hear a certain message? Or how about divine appointments, where you thought you were going to do one thing but instead you felt a leading in your spirit to do something else. The next thing you know you are sharing the Gospel with a stranger who is all ears with an open heart and being fed what is needed at that moment in time. You stand there, speaking, listening to yourself, wondering where these perfect thoughts and sentences are coming from, not daring to interrupt this heavenly flow.

Or, how about the gift of faith? Have you ever wondered where your faith came from? I mean the kind of faith that you suddenly notice is there during a prayer only to discover shortly that the prayer is answered. You marvel at what just happened and you become filled with thanksgiving. You then notice that your faith has increased because you witnessed the power of God in your own life. How much stronger can we grow in faith when God begins to show Himself in our lives in ways we never dreamed possible?

How many other gifts have we seen in ourselves or others?

BlackEagle and flboots like this.
  4. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

She is awesome.

5. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff* Supporting Member

My Goodness...just about the time that you think you've heard, read, or been told it all,
    and there are no longer any magical surprises in store for you.......well, you just have
    to humble yourself and admit wonderment about such marvels...and in so young of a
    person....It seemed, even her parents are equally astounded with it all...no logical
    explanation or reason...Truly, along spiritual lines of endeavour is as true as any other
    attempted explanation or conclusion.... Amazed...Chief

BlackEagle likes this.
  6. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member Supporting Member

7. orion340

orion340 Well-Known Member

8. ms6852

ms6852 GUNZILLA Supporting Member

I've known about her for about 8 years, amazing does not began to describe her, to me amazing is an insult to her but alas I lack the wisdom to put it in words.