FBI Spied on Americans at Tea Party Rallies

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by WomenofCaliber, Apr 21, 2009.

1. WomenofCaliber

WomenofCaliber New Member

http://homelandsecurityus.com/?p=2659

Even as average Americans were planning to get out in towns and cities to demonstrate against Big Government and Big Taxes, Federal Bureau of Intelligence Investigation (FBI) surveillance was being unleashed upon them. In fact, unsuspecting Tax Day TEA Party participants were being closely watched during the demonstration planning stages in a covert operation that began on or about March 23, 2009.

If you one of the estimated 750,000 Americans who attended one of about 600 TEA parties last week, you might have seen media cameras covering the event. Media cameras, however, were not the only cameras taking video at these events, something that has at least one current FBI agent concerned over the future of America. According to this agent - the same agent who provided the Northeast Intelligence Network (NEIN) exclusively the unreleased photographs of the 11 missing Egyptian students who were the subject of a FBI BOLO in August 2006–placed his concerns for true patriots of the U.S. over his own career when he confided that covert surveillance was “planned and performed” at each of the TEA parties that took place last Tuesday.

“Listen to what I am saying,” stated the source during an interview with Doug Hagmann, founder (NEIN). “The Department of Homeland Security Intelligence Assessment that is receiving so much attention is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg, and the true patriotic citizens of this country are on the Titanic. This is what bothers me. But is goes far beyond that assessment. There have been very significant changes made over the last few years that redirect the focus and assets of the intelligence community internally. These changes have greatly accelerated under this administration, and the threats have been redefined to include those who used to be patriots. It’s not only chilling but absolutely insulting to God-fearing Americans.”

According to this unimpeachable source, a single-page confidential directive issued by the FBI headquarters in Washington, DC (FBIHQ) was sent to each of the 56 field offices located across the United States on or about March 23, 2009, instructing the Special Agents in Charge (SACs) of those offices to verify the date, time and location of each TEA Party within their region and supply that information to FBI headquarters in Washington. The source stated this correspondence termed the TEA parties “political demonstrations,” and added that the dissemination of the directive was very tightly controlled. “Not all agents were privy to this correspondence,” stated the source, who compared the dissemination to an older “Do Not File” classification.

In addition to obtaining or confirming the location and time of each “demonstration,” each field office was instructed to obtain or confirm the identity of the individual(s) involved in the actual planning and coordination of the event in each specific region, and include the local or regional Internet web site address, if any. The information collected by region was then reportedly sent to FBI Headquarters.

The source alleges that a second directive was issued on or about April 6, 2009 that reportedly instructed each SAC to coordinate and conduct, either at the field office level and/or with the appropriate resident agency, covert video surveillance and data collection of the participants of the TEA parties. Surveillance was to be performed from “discreet fixed or mobile positions” and was to be performed “independently and outside of the purview of local law enforcement.”

Although the level of detail collected from each operation is unclear, the information was reportedly submitted to Washington, where, “at the level of the National Security Branch (NSB), this information was to “include the office of the Directorate of Intelligence (DI), and integrated with a restricted access database, one that reportedly is accessible to only two agencies” [of the 14 agencies that comprise the U.S. intelligence community, according to the source.

“The implications to the citizens of the U.S. are ominous. It seems that there is a hostile political agenda coming from Washington that characterizes the supporters of our constitutional freedoms as threats to our domestic security, which is totally absurd. The redirection, the refocusing of domestic threats from al Qaeda cells to ‘flag waving right-wingers’ is something that has gone from a murmur a few years ago to a roar today.”

Training government-issued cameras on ordinary citizens, many of whom brought their children to an estimated 600 Tax Day TEA Parties is a page torn out of George Orwell’s 1984 and makes the term “God Bless America” more meaningful than ever.

The Northeast Intelligence Network and Canada Free Press expect the government’s denial of the surveillance of the TEA Parties to go viral as soon as this story is posted.

2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

I hope they got my good side..... *hair flip*

3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I have to say that I"m not suprised in the least. Pissed off at the thought of the FBI spying on peaceful protesters, yes. Offended that the FBI and DHS wants to lump patriots into the same group as terroists, YES!!. Suprised, no.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

4. islenos

islenos Active Member

That's why instead of a sign, I took my camera gear. Since I'm a professional photographer, I just looked like another member of the media. So I doubt the FBI even concerned themselves with pics of me.

5. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I can't "hair flip" I buzz cut my hair, so just put me down as PLUS ONE

6. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Not terribly surprised at this. After all, we are now the focus of the DHS. WE are the potential (I know this word has fallen out of favor) Terrorists. Our government fears it's citizens, all likely to take up a McVey stance. Those evil Right to Life, Religious, gun toting, ex-service people. Willing recruits for the "far right extremists." Forget about those Middle Easterners learning how to fly but not to land. Forget the porous borders of Mexico. Let's concentrate on Americans peacefully assembling to voice their concerns over a Fedzilla running amok. How dare they exercise their rights! How dare they question Dear Leader! He came down from heaven (wait, not The Heaven) to free us from arrogance and bitterness. From being dismissive of those brave Europeans, Venezuelans, and Saudis. To teach us to share with others. How dare we? How dare we, indeed. TJ

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  7. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

The pictures won't do them any good. The one I went to every one was smiling and happy. Not at all the kind of expression we will be wearing when the 02:30 knock on the door comes. LONG LIVE AMERICA DOWN WITH OUR MISLEADERS.

8. obxned

obxned Active Member

Freedom of assembly - just another of our Rights being destroyed by Commissar Barry and his fellow traitors.

9. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I told my wife about this and mentioned that she's on the books now. She laughed a good bit. With her family's political ties and involvement, and both our concealed weapons permits (in multiple states), occupations and my radio interests I'm sure we're already on someone's books. :p

Go ahead and waste useful intelligence on non-harmful people while drug cartels take over our country. That makes a LOT of sense... :rolleyes:

10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Since when do the feds do anything that makes sense?:D

11. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Is anyone "really surprised" ?

One of the "first steps" of any tyranny is to identify and isolate/incriminate its opposition. Our technology, ( enabled via the "Patriot Act" makes that easy !! Now THAT'S irony !! >MW

12. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Well I will say my piece on this, I am a firm beliver that the FBI is a joke anyway. I got investigated once becouse of my job. I used to work I telecommunications and we were contracted to cable the Federal building in Dayton and I made an off color remark while I was in the building. The company I was working for at the time was not even aware that more than one of its employees was being watched. I lived in an rural area where everybody knew evrybody and when I seen the 2001 blue Impala parked inthe church parking lot I figured "hey the local sky pilot got a new car". So I called him, He was on vacation in Florida. Two days later the smae car was parked there again, so I took him some Krispy Kreme and some Coffee, The next day he was not there. The comments I made wre aimed at Mr Hoover and his love for ladies udergarments and was made while we were adding some Data Drops in the Office portion of the third floor at the fedaral building. One of the employees that was working with me was also investigated in much the same way. I was removed from the project the fallowing monday. My boss asked what happened and we told him and he laughed. The company I was working for was Jacobs Telecom in Dayton Ohio.

13. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

oh, and don't forget the IRS Tax audits for everyone...

mike
    gn

14. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

I refer to it as an "Adjustment"... most do not have a clue as to why i am shaking one leg.... :D:D:D:D

mike
    gn

15. whitemach

whitemach New Member