Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alphamale
Senior Chief Moderator Staff
(3/23/01 1:07:14 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All Federal EFMJ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has anyone seen this load yet? It has a fmj profile, but expands. Looks pretty good. I've only seen a few articles/tests done with it and it's only available in 9mm and .40 S&W right now with .45 to come soon.
Seems like a good idea, fmj profile to help with feeding on picky guns. No hollowpoint to possibly get plugged with clothing and not expand.

Link to TFL discussion on EFMJ: www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3206

If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?

TNRonin
(12/10/02 11:56:05 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Federal EFMJ
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Got it shot it, love it. I carry it in all my 45s. [link=http://tnrdgrnr.com/efmj newwindow]EFMJ review[/link]

Zigzag2
*TFF Senior Staff*
(12/11/02 6:26:37 am)
Thanks for the info Alphamale, something to consider using in my Sig 239 9mm.

Quote:
"Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 12/11/02 9:55:21 am

Xracer
*TFF Senior Staff*
(12/11/02 9:22:14 am)
Hi TNRonin......Welcome to TFF.

I couldn't get your link. What's the bullet weight in .45 ACP?

TNRonin
(12/11/02 10:20:20 am)
It would help if I had the ezcodes enabled. Doh!

EFMJ

It is a 200gr bullet. So far it surpases the big boys like Hydro-shok and Gold-dot on the ft/lbs energy on target. That means a bunch to me.

tuckerd1
*TFF Staff*
(12/12/02 12:11:23 pm)
It only took 1 year and 9 months to reply to this topic????

Some good looking ammo though.

LIKTOSHOOT
*TFF Senior Staff*
(12/12/02 1:12:49 pm)
Still like the old 45acp.....nothing fancy, just a big hole. Hollow point or NOT!!!

LTS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts