Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/21/02 9:24:09 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    FEG PA-63 questions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yeah I know I've got to quit buying guns and not knowing a dang thing about them but...

I picked up one of these last night (bought it a few weeks ago but mail is weird leaving Idaho sometimes). Anyhow can somebody tell me what the average price is for one of these? What do I need to look for or watch for when it comes to shooting it? It uses 9x18 ammo and fits my Makarov holster beautifully. Got the gun, a leather holster (had to of been for a Makarov since it matches my makarov holster almost perfectly) and the total price including shipping and paying my dealer $10 for the transfer was $110.

How bad did I get hurt?

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (12/21/02 9:28:39 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: FEG PA-63 questions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not bad at all. The distributor's prices on these to the dealers not long ago were in the $89 to $99 range, so if you got it for $110 after shipping and transfer cost, I think you made one heck of a good deal.