Finally found a range

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by 2A-Jay, Jun 24, 2020.

1. mudman35962

mudman35962 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

the powers that be have smiled on you!!

rick

2A-Jay likes this.
  2. BlackEagle

BlackEagle TFF Chaplain Supporting Member

Well...let us know how the range works for you. We're waiting for the report!!:bounce::clap:

2A-Jay likes this.

3. accident

accident Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Sounds great! Enjoy.

2A-Jay and BlackEagle like this.
  4. 2A-Jay

2A-Jay Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I will Definitely be posting a Range report. I have a few guns I have not shot yet. and am itching to pull the trigger on all of them. Might not be until some time next week, We have friends coming to visit from Idaho, the husband and I will go to the range for a day while the Women will be out shopping!

BlackEagle likes this.
  5. accident

accident Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Looking forward to your report. Hopefully the place is all you hope for. The range I found and went to yesterday is only 100yds and only 10 benches. It's small but not crowded at all compared to another (the only other available) range I've used in the past. Hope like me you'll be happy.
    PS There is a private range only 2 miles from my house but the dues are $660 for the first year. I told the lady on the phone that I only wanted to shoot there not live there. I can't swing that.

Gudaki, BlackEagle and mudman35962 like this.
  6. mudman35962

mudman35962 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

i am always amazed at the cost of range time. as i have posted before i have my own range. i feel very lucky. this was not an accident i knew i would move when i retired. i knew what i wanted and spent a lot of week ends driving a bunch of miles looking. i did not get everything i wanted. got enough to be happy, happy, happy.
    the idea of needing to take a FULL range bag guns ammo ect is mind boggling. my hat is off to all of you! finding a range you like, that is close, and not much money must be like a prize.

rick

Gudaki, BlackEagle and 2A-Jay like this.