The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
in what caliber?

I think overall they are a good quality round, I use their shotgun ammo and lately I've been using their .40 S&W ammo in my daily carry gun.

Rifle ammo looks good too although I've not tried it myself.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
ahh yes. I've seen their canned bulk .22 ammo but have not used it myself, was out of stock when I went to buy it. I did buy some of their .22 mag though, it seems fine, have not had any issues with it.

their prices on everything are generally lower than most other brands but with equal quality. Their shotshell hulls are pretty good for reloading also, better than winchesters nowadays.

·
Registered
19,216 Posts
goes BANG when you pull the trigger. I have some bulk cans.. or had anyway.. range time has slowly depleated them.. with no more in sight...

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Not match ammo but more than good enough for small game hunting or plinking.

That being said Fiocchi Super Match is some of the best ammo I have ever shot but to get it I'd have to special order it and I already have a few thousand rounds of match ammo that is just as good on hand already.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I carry Fiocchi's in my G35 daily carry gun; the 165gn JHP's are hot and work perfect. half the price of any other defense ammo.

·
Super Moderator
47,234 Posts
I bought a box of Fiocchi .45ACP 185 grain a while back. I fell in love with the way they shot and now I can't find them any more. Nothing wrong with Fiocchi, they seem to make a lot of the older calibers that no one else seems to make.

·
Banned
284 Posts
The better price is what actually made me back off. I thought they might be unreliable. I will get some and try them out now.
Since we are talking quality... Does Tulammo have any .22 out yet? :)

·
Super Moderator
47,234 Posts
I don't know about Tulammo, but I had a brick of Russian .22 LR called "Junior" that had steel cases. The stuff shot pretty good but it was really greasy to the touch. The ten 50 round boxes came wrapped in paper (not a box). I don't remember where I got it and I don't know how long I had it, but I opened it for the first time a couple of months ago. I just looked in my "rimfire" ammo can to see if I had any left to take a picture of it but do not have any more.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.