The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a tin sign with the Firearm Safety Rules? I would like to find one for my range trailer so that it is seen when the doors are open. I like the one below and have permission to use it but it will cost $50 to make one. If I get 10 they would be $25 each. That’s still a little rich for my blood.

Product Font Poster Gun barrel Publication

For now I am going to print it photographically as a 12x18 and put it in a frame but I’d still like a metal one.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Does anyone know of a tin sign with the Firearm Safety Rules? I would like to find one for my range trailer so that it is seen when the doors are open. I like the one below and have permission to use it but it will cost $50 to make one. If I get 10 they would be $25 each. That’s still a little rich for my blood.

View attachment 274962

For now I am going to print it photographically as a 12x18 and put it in a frame but I’d still like a metal one.
Take it to a place that can Laminate it in plastic , my wife works at a print shop ...they print up such things , poster size or smaller ... After the sign is laminated under a heavy plastic film , front and back , it's just about impervious to weather .
I have had her do several music and movie posters for me that were getting damaged and they come out just great ! Would be ideal for a sign .
The print shop could copy your sign safety rules on heavy stock to the size(s) you wish and laminate them ... check prices ... that 10 at $25.00 might be your best deal ... do a "Group Buy" with a few other people to lesson cost ... awesome sign anyone would like to have on wall !
Gary

·
GUNZILLA
8,957 Posts
Try ETSY.Com, they have metal signs with the safety firearms rule.

·
Registered
66 Posts

View attachment 274962

I'ld pop for one of them. Don't know what I would do with it. Maybe attach it to the drivers seat of the Explorer so the concept really gets embedded in my brain!!

·
Premium Member
8,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'ld pop for one of them. Don't know what I would do with it. Maybe attach it to the drivers seat of the Explorer so the concept really gets embedded in my brain!!
Too late. I ordered a single one in metal with the graphic I wanted. Now to see how it will turn out. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts