Firearms miscreant

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 12:25:31 pm)
    Reply Firearms miscreant
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kdub01 asked the Q about my custom signature: "firearms got me poofed @ da X"
    Well! they just dont like me saying the word "Firearms" At frist I could'nt figure it out, My post read: I'm going Firearms shopping today,...POOF! Hey where is blackgun and warpig going?. Well I have to clean all the firear.....POOF, what happend to shooter and 280. F-arms....POOF!....F... POOF!. I just couldn't beleve that the most common word on a web site gun related chat forum was illegal for me to say! So I go to the X every now & then to stir the witches brew and verify that I'm still on the flying nunns ten most poofed list. And sure as cow's contribute to global warming, I get poofed out to pasture every time.
    It's weird, crazy and Stupid!
    So every Friday they get my Firearms flying fickle finger of fate award.

Fire for effect
    firearms firearms firearms firearms firearms firearms firearms

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/15/03 12:28:27 pm)
    Reply Re: Firearms miscreant
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    POOF

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 12:28:35 pm)
    Re: Firearms miscreant

Larry...you are funny to me!!!!!!

2003 Rose Bowl Champions!!!!
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 12:47:08 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: Firearms miscreant
    Eh, pardon my asking, but why is the word "firearm" prohibited?
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/15/03 1:18:51 pm)
    Because they are threatened by this forum and added the word firearms to the auto poof list so people cannot link to www.thefirearmsforum.com, That is why I spell it backwards in my signature there.

I remember the day when the word "firearms" was added to the auto poof list

This site is in no way in competition the X. We are not an online auction site in any way, shape , or form. So it is perplexing why they continue to forbid the mention of this site, I think it is because they were embarrassed when the whole rip off thing came to light. I should add it was not the X ripping people off it was sellers, but after many, many F ratings the sellers would still be allowed to go on doing their evil deed. This made many members think that the X was condoning the illegal activities of these sellers.

That is no lie, ask any of the oldtimers around here who got banned from da X for pointing out ripoff artists on their auctions. They got banned from da X and started this site.

Have you ever wondered why da X enforces the NO COMPLAINING ABOUT AUCTIONS rule so strictly? There were some auction sellers who were ripping people off BAD. The X was not doing anything about it and some of the members of THIS site brought it to peoples attention. They did not like that and banned a bunch of folks and everyone who agreed with them (yours truly).

It is a good thing they did or I would have never ended up at TFF

sorry for the ramble

The above is my opinion only
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 1:30:18 pm)
    Piggy -

Might be your opinion only, but ............. that doesn't stop it from also being pretty much the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

I was around at that time, and it seems like you summed up the way it went pretty dang well.

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/15/03 1:58:55 pm)
    Yup -

I got added to the evil miscreant list by merely asking "What's the big deal on saying 'firearms' here on the board?" Automatically got dumped and added to the Bad Boy listing.

Sorta proud of the label now - It's a very rainy day here in Ariz. when I go back over there, and we only had 2.8" of rain total for last year!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

tuckerd1
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/15/03 2:06:49 pm)
    I look up to all you "evil miscreants." I was there during all the hoopla, but was not a regular. It was fun watching the poof wars. Pretty silly on GB's part. And scary that they wanted to coverup the bad sellers as they did.

cowdoc
    (1/15/03 2:33:23 pm)
    you've got to be kidding me ysacres, they poof the word firearms, i did'nt know that!! i wondered why some of you guys dont show up there much if at all any more...dont think i have been poofed over there yet...kinda funny that some other forums link are allowed to be posted there.
    doc

*edited to change "poopy" word to "kidding"

Edited by: Bob In St Louis at: 1/15/03 2:40:40 pm

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 2:43:58 pm)
    Y's, kdub, zig an da pig, RITE ON BRO'S!! keep pokin stix in der cage. I alus sign off IB/TFF dats if I remember

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/15/03 5:19:57 pm)
    I still hold the record for getting all three of my identities banned at the same time. Anybody remember Sass on GB?

She was the evil witch that defended Magnuman after he got run off.

Hey, Bin Laden, our women can kick you butt!

outdoorsman260
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 6:49:48 pm)
    Jeez.

Sounds like another forum I once frequented.

One post was edited and a link taken out because "the site that was posted in this post was very anti- Hunting Net"
    blake.prohosting.com/~redneck4

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/03 7:50:44 pm)
    Reply Not sure...
    What ya'll are doing wrong there...I never get poofed!!!... ...

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/15/03 7:55:32 pm)
    Re: Not sure...
    I got banned by Admin over there for pointing out their inconsistency. And then they tried to tell me they hadn't banned me - I logged in under a new name (this one in fact) and made my point again.

Funny thing is that Admin finally admitted that something had gone wrong and I can now post there again - seems they do have some people over there that at least have their heads screwed on partially correct.

But nowadays I don't visit as much as I used to - not the same place at all.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/15/03 8:26:20 pm)
    Reply Re: Not sure...
    I don`t know anyone that stirs anything up-over there.........or ever has.

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/15/03 11:13:47 pm)
    Yeah - Right, LTS!!!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

twins
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 6:56:22 am)
    Gettin deep LTS! lol

Shooter22, what was that lady's name that was a paramedic, she didn't last long.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 7:21:56 am)
    Don't even know what you guys are talkin about, and I never have been there, and it all depends on how you define "is".

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 7:23:56 am)
    Well... unlike LTS, there were many that were beside theirsleves with the way brand X was conducting business.
    And their attitude continues today. Needless to say don't try mentioning The Firearms Forum or...

POOF

WyomingSwede
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 7:31:07 am)
    I snuck an attaboy in for us the other day that they hadnt poofed yet. Maybe we are wearing them down?

swede
    Wyoming Swede

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 9:56:33 am)
    Yeah,- sure, - you're right LTS!!!

Seems I remember some guy kinda remindin em off and on about certain problems they had over there. Kept on 'em sorta like stink on week old garbage

Seems like just shortly there was a parody of the same thing by a coupla guys here at TFF - 'member?

We all know you ain't no hellraiser and never do anything to cause no controversy, anywhere

Right gang?

280freak
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 1:10:03 pm)
    Twins -

Wasn't her name Elizabeth (or Liz), can't remember her last name.

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/16/03 4:52:08 pm)
    Yup, It was Elizabeth. She liked Beth better. She has quit the paramedic job, and works for a crisis center for abused women. She also is a disaster relief cord for the Red Cross. She is now married and has two boys I think.

Hey, Bin Laden, our women can kick you butt!

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/16/03 6:46:42 pm)

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/16/03 7:45:47 pm)
    YER RIGHT RUFF

Well! I guess I was young and restless at the time, and I couldn't type very fast. The two paragraphs on how I was going to clean the firearms took about 25 minuets to type and 25 seconds to go

POOF!!!!!

Whata watst 0 brain powre @#$%^&*()_=

firearms firearms firearms firearms firearms firearms firearms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.