firestorm warrranty

Discussion in 'The 1911 Forum' started by ysacres, Mar 8, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Moderator Moderator Supporting Member

cruiser348
    (1/22/03 10:24:38 pm)
    Reply firestorm warrranty
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was wondering if anyone knew if the warranty on the firestorm only applied to the original owner, or if like alot of other lifetime warranty guns it applies to the life of the gun itself. I have sent an e-mail to the manufacturer but as of yet have not received a reply. I ask this because I have the opportunity to buy a second hand firestorm with an extra mag and holster for $250 versus $325 for a new one. However if the warranty is no longer valid when the gun changes hands it might be worth it to me to pay the extra up front and get the warranty.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/23/03 9:53:11 am)
    Reply Re: firestorm warrranty
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi Cruiser......welcome to TFF.

Why not give Firestorm a phone call at: 1-732-493-0302. They should be able to tell you.

www.firestorm-sgs.com/contacts.htm

magnum74
    (2/19/03 11:28:36 pm)
    Reply firestorm warranty
    I think the warranty only covers the original owner. I myself have a Firestorm and I believe the pamphlet said that. I could be mistaken though.

Supradraco
    (2/20/03 7:45:28 pm)
    Reply Warranty
    The warranty from Fabrinor States "upon the expiration of the one year warranty and for as long as this firestorm fire arm is owned by the original purchaser Fabrinor............

The warranty I have is covered by Davidsons Lifetime GuaranteeD and is still only for me.

Its worth the money to by the firearm in any case new or used. The parts are cheap if you need to replace yourself and the replacement warranty for the original owner is good too.