First Amendment out the window... Fess up you 'extremists'!...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ponycar17, May 8, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I found this story interesting as I have a Gadsden flag on my truck's back window, NRA sticker, GOA sticker, AmericanThinker.com "THINK" sticker, anti-Hitler sticker stating, "What luck for rulers that men do not think", etc... When will I get stopped? I'm no extremist. I'm a real, thinking American! :mad:

Like my wife said, when we/I/whomever gets stopped and shows a concealed weapons permit it automatically shows that you're clear of any criminal past. It could get quite entertaining to be stopped with my sarcastic and very dry sense of humor. :D

From http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=97374
    :mad:

I'm PO'ed!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Like I said before to somebody, I think that the DHS is doing this on purpose to provoke a violent reaction.

They better be really careful. As it is now, we can see a movement in the states that should show the current administration that they are close to stepping on the rattle snake. Look at Montana, Texas and Utah; they all are starting to set the guidelines or rather the line in the sand.

In my opinion these events are going to more frequent, and the DHS will keep putting out flamboyant reports.
    Janet Reno is back in office.

3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

That's what they want, then Barry can declare martial law and initiate a weapons confiscation all in the name of "public safety."

As ponycar said, a CHP shows that possesor has a clean criminal record. I don't know about SC, but in NC when an LEO runs a vehicle tag to do the 10-27 and 10-28 checks, it will show if the registered owner of the vehicle holds a valid CHP. I don't have any bumberstickers on my car, but I might get some. Of course, anyone that knows me knows my feelings about our current gov't. I might also get one of those "Guns don't kill people, ATF agents do" tshirts:eek::D;)