The Firearms Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
My 10.5 .300wh PDW has a VG6 on it-nasty beside it,I train with this one by myself or with son.We wear plugs in ears with $$$$ hearing muffs because we're within inches of one another.The VG6 has basically no recoil and the flash suppression is very good.I talked to a person who had to shoot to save his mothers life,he said he never heard anything and was surprised afterward,same setup with a 8.5 barrel.So yes it sucks that the guy somewhere beside you is using a brake,but there's a reason...and one of them is the ridiculous tax on hearing protection----suppressors.

·
Administrator
32,811 Posts
A couple log months ago I opened my garage door and there was a furry animal laying in the back deck of my bass boat. As it ran , I accessed my Sig P365. It made a turn up the stairs. It stoppe to loop on k noon vo op popp
At. Me. I placed the front sight on it’s nose and
lip press
ed the trigger. The Lord called the poorl thing home. My ears rang the P 365 got the job done. I recently got another P365 went in my garage and found another furry animal on the back deck I drew, he ran, he was in my siights but I let him live all because I had no hearing hearing protection. The next time won’t matter .

41 - 42 of 42 Posts