Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of TheFirearmsForum.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

For Sale: Winchester Model 70 300 H&H Magnum

Discussion in 'The Buy/Sell/Trade Forum' started by jpmccr, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:07 AM.

1. jpmccr

jpmccr Member

Up for sale is a Pre-64 Winchester Model 70 chambered for an H&H 300 Magnum. It comes with a Bearcub 4x Scope and sling. Date of Birth verified by Winchester is 1957.

It was used in the back country of Gallatin County, Montana and most likely just outside of Yellowstone National Park. It is in good condition. I have had it for 10 years now and never fired a round through it. It has a clean breech and muzzle with just a tad of rust inside the front sight guard (just can’t get to it). The wood is all original and has never been refinished.

It does show the wear and tear of being in a saddle scabbard. Just normal wear of being on a horse. I really hate to let it go but I just don’t have the time or the funds for the ammo. Any questions please feel free to ask. I live in the South Jersey area near Atlantic City. Asking $2,000 obo.

Thanks,
    J.P.
    Left.JPG Model Info.JPG Serial Number.JPG

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 10:13 AM