The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Fleet-
I am all over those Dan Wesson handguns!! that is one 'sweet' looking revolver!! And those grips are very nice looking on your gun!!
Dan Wesson.....its on my 'to get' list in the future.....thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ttech, You will love one. These are the only barrels I have for my 22 but my 357 has 3 barrels. and all the grips fit both revolvers. It is cool on the 357 because I can go from a 6 inch target to a 2 inch with combat grips for carry. they are a lot of fun.

·
Registered
459 Posts
fleet-
2 yrs ago I went deer hunting with a group of a guys down in southern Iowa. One fella from California was there, a B-I-L of one of the guys there. The afternoon before the opener, we were all out back behind the farm house we were staying in, sighting in our weapons. I had my Ruger 3 screw in .41 mag. and this guy shows up with a nice case and in it was a Dan Wesson .44 mag w/ 4 barrels. Love at 1st sight for me, it just had a great feel, and the fit & finish was top notch....wanted one ever since. Did I mention it shot as good as it looked!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.