The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R S 3 weeks ago
I never cared:
- I never cared if you were “LGBTQ“ until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of our children.
- I never cared what color you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems.
- I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
- I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems.
- I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I showed up on time and worked harder.
- I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.
- I never cared to own certain guns until you told me I wouldn’t be allowed to.
Now I care! My patience and tolerance are gone!
This was on Youtube's "Liberal Hivemind" page, and I hope it doesn't offend or break any rules.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I just got in trouble on face book for braking the "bullying" rules. Im not sure which part of my statement broke the rules as they don't tell you. was it," dictator Walz is a piece of crap governor" or the "Make Minnesota Great Again Vote Red" part. but the I never cared thing is 100% accurate. I had gay friends back in the 80s during the aids scare, my gramma is native, my niece is an LGBTQXYZ123 advocate, i have black friends and cousins. but since im a trump supporter, im a racist xenophobe, blah blah blah.

·
TFF Chaplain
18,891 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Or, as my old high school Algebra II teacher used to say...frequently, "your swingin' room ends where another man's nose begins". Ervin C. Leach. That was back in the day when teachers could be and were teachers...and he was a good one, as was his brother Basil. Big ol' strappin' farm men from Cooper Hill, Missouri, right down where Third Creek met the Gasconade River.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts