Yep!
$3.99 per box = $39.90 per 500 rounds
.06 tax = $2.39
= $42.29
+ $12 shipping
= $54.29 total,

The good news is I found my free sticker in the bottom of the box (y) @joe45c

View attachment 251782
Yeah i would have sent the whole order back if they didn't include the CCI sticker!;)

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have to stop checking the CCI site. I'm stocked up now for the next year so I'm going to sell some to my friends that haven't been able to get any. Some of us old folks aren't too good at using computers. I'll sell it for what I paid for it. I know 2 guys that have given up competing because of the high price of ammo.

I'll be able to get them back. After all, I find it to be a more pleasant day out shooting competition with friends on my squad.

·
Super Moderator
42,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I check the CCI site every day but I usually don't think of it until late afternoon and by then everything is "Currently unavailable". Since I was able to order the magnums, I really don't need a thing that they sell, but I do like looking at it!

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
I was at the local farm store today to buy some new welding gloves for lead casting. Just for the heck of it I walked over to the sporting section. They had 10 boxes 50ct of Hornady Vmax 22 WMR $19.99ea. and about 30 boxes of Browning 9mm 115gr FMJ 50ct. also $19.99. Limit 2. so Mrs.Grouse said 9mm or 22WMR you decide. She will be gone this weekend so ill head to the store Saturday and see if they still have any 22 WMR left.

·
Super Moderator
11,817 Posts
Sportsman's whse has ammo today, limit 2 boxes, I picked up 40 S&W ($26) and 9mm ($19) they had buckets of 22lr

ammo 40.jpg

·
Super Moderator
42,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I just got notification from CCI that my ammo shipped today, shows that it should be here on Thursday. They still show the maxi-mags available so I might order another brick when I get those, or I might wait for some .22 Shorts to become available.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I just ordered 10 boxes. I have been checking every hour for them to come available again.
Kind of like a kid at Christmas 🎄 time. Nice to get ammo once in a while especially since that strange shortage years ago. Recently it was toilet paper and cleaning stuff, people can get so weird ! :censored:

·
Super Moderator
42,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I just ordered the 10 box limit of these as well from CCI. I checked my bank account and I have been billed but no notification of shipping yet,
The website says that it will be 15 to 20 days, it was 18 days ago that I ordered.

·
Premium Member
19,303 Posts
The website says that it will be 15 to 20 days, it was 18 days ago that I ordered.
Just got a email from buffalo arms and they have some for $21.00. i know it's more than the $17.00 you posted, but i think they at least deliver to NY where as CCI doesn't. So i might get 5 bXs.

·
Super Moderator
28,643 Posts
Ordered on the 19th of May. Got an email Monday that said they had shipped. Checked the tracking number and UPS said by 7:00 PM Wednesday. Momma text me at 6:50 last night and said I got bullets.10 minutes early 😁
20210610_145038.jpg

·
Super Moderator
42,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
You got a sticker!! I paid more for my mags and didn't get a thing!

41 - 60 of 77 Posts