The Firearms Forum banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Super Moderator
42,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Got mine today. Sorry George but I got a sticker too
Oh well, I guess it was meant for me not to have a sticker.

I have a feeling that the stickers go with the standard LR ammo.

·
Super Moderator
12,106 Posts
Oh well, I guess it was meant for me not to have a sticker.

I have a feeling that the stickers go with the standard LR ammo.
George, apparently the free CCI sticker only comes with 500 rounds of 22 LR SV ammo. You must buy more! :p

·
Super Moderator
29,022 Posts
I found some at my local Academy store, called a buddy that was looking for some. He said it was high priced but he wanted one box just to have some until the price comes down. LOL

Acrually, that's $1.00 less than buying them direct from CCI.

·
Super Moderator
42,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Yeah, I thought it was $16.99 when I ordered it but when I just looked at my receipt, it was $17.99 then had to pay sales tax. At least the shipping was free!

·
Registered
847 Posts
I ordered some .22 WMR from them 2 weeks ago. They are saying 15 to 20 days for it to ship, so I am hoping that it ships soon.

·
Super Moderator
29,022 Posts
I ordered some .22 WMR from them 2 weeks ago. They are saying 15 to 20 days for it to ship, so I am hoping that it ships soon.
They actually say 15-20 working days, so don't get upset. I think mine were right at 15 before they shipped.

·
Super Moderator
42,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
It looks like CCI just raised their price on a box of SV by $1 its now $4.99 on their website.
I've been looking at their site just about every day, hoping for the shorts to become available. Looks to me like they went up a dollar a box on a few of them.

·
Registered
847 Posts
They actually say 15-20 working days, so don't get upset. I think mine were right at 15 before they shipped.
I am actually not in too bad of shape as far as .22 magnums are concerned. I have a few boxes that I ordered from another sight a couple of months ago, but my PMR30 eats them up when you load the mags with 25 to 30 rounds. I ordered some from another site back in January and they were backordered, now they are telling me that it may be September or October before they ship. Like I said, I am not hurting to bad with the .22 magnums, I may just cancel that order.

·
Super Moderator
42,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
I just sent them an email, letting them know that they ticked me off over that stupid little sticker. It won't stop me from ordering the shorts if and when they become available.

·
Premium Member
19,765 Posts
I got an envelope in the mail today with a CCI sticker in it. With it was a note that said "I felt sorry for you". Thank you Sir - you know who you are!!
View attachment 253666
Well now life is Good! Yours's is a different color than mine. Mine looks like Larry's. Could be you are getting the Royalty treatment.;)

·
Super Moderator
42,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
Well now life is Good! Yours's is a different color than mine. Mine looks like Larry's. Could be you are getting the Royalty treatment.;)
This one truly does look a lot like what used to be Larry's. I guess it just looks different on a dark background!

61 - 80 of 86 Posts