The Firearms Forum banner

Found some .22 Magnum ammo

8K views 92 replies 25 participants last post by  gdmoody 
#1 ·
Thank you, to AzShooter, who sent me a PM last night. He told me about CCI's website and the availability of some .22 Magnum ammunition. I went there this morning and they did, indeed, have some rimfire ammo in stock. I ordered a brick of Maxi-Mags directly from CCI. The cost was $16.99 a box, which to me is a little high but since I was willing to pay it, not too high!

CCI is a forum sponsor, by the way, so I am posting a link to their site:https://www.cci-ammunition.com

#10 ·
Thanks for passing it on, George. That's actually not a bad price. The last time I bought CCI 22 mags it cost $75 / 200 rds. No primers there, I noticed...

#11 ·
I bought about 1K each of .22mag and .17HMR from a friend who had sold his firearms in each caliber. I believe I paid about $100 total, before all this craziness. A good buy. 👍

The new normal, is crazy.

$2/rnd for centerfire handgun ammo? Pass. Just posted a comment about this in my Kahr 45 thread.

#14 ·
I was in Sportsman's Warehouse last Thursday in NW Tucson and they had CCI .22 Mag for $18.99 / box...I thought to my self that i was thankful I had close to 2k rnds at home so didn't buy...but that's the 1st .22 Mag ammo I've seen in over a yr...no .17 HMR on the shelves...I'm starting to realize that the 'new' normal of pricing could be with us permanently...:confused:

#15 ·
It seems like a pretty decent price to me. Before this shortage I was buying all kinds of 22 mag by the cases and depending on manufacturer it was priced from $11.99 to $15.99. A dollar more for CCI is a good deal to me.

#19 ·
Joe - a word of advice Sir. I would do the same thing, but I would not post about it on an online Forum. Personally, I would delete a couple sentences of the above post. Better safe than sorry.

-Ken-

#22 ·
Okey dokey. Good Luck.

I lived up there. We (my Military Bud's and I, did not comply with the SAFE Act.) (But) We did not advertise it. Most of us have moved out of State. Screw Cuomo.

Big Brother IS watching.

#25 ·
Found a new site, at least to me, called Deguns.net. Just checked and they have 300BO, 5.56, and others along with shotshells.

I have not used them, just passing on information.

Larry

#31 ·
Ammo is available. It's just a matter of how much you are willing to pay. I've seen 500 rounds of CCI Standard Velocity sell for $65 plus $15 shipping on ********* just a day or two ago. That's $10 a box of 50 if you break it down. A lot of money but it's better than the gun show or LGS prices~!!

#37 ·
If that is 500 rnds. (As it appears to be) that is 10.38/rnd. (If I am correct) for standard velocity lead round nose. I paid 16 cents per round for high velocity copper plated HP.

Neither of which is really good. (But) At least we have some. It could be worse.

Reactions: 66700 and howlnmad
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.