The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the ammo I mentioned earlier in another thread. I think its around 100 rounds a barrel, springs and firing pin.
here is a picture of the bullet and what's left of the box.

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG
IMG_0756.JPG

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
I remember the thread. I don't remember who posted it though. I don't know enough to find it either. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm useless here. :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
41,693 Posts
I also remember the post and I did find it:

·
Registered
5,521 Posts
I also remember the post and I did find it:
There ya' go! I think I saw that one in the search results but the title didn't ring a bell. D'oh!

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
A tad confused on this post - but looks like 7.62mm Tokarov ammo. I'd 'assume' that the barrel and springs belong to the ammo? Curious how it all ended up inside a barrel... Guess I'm a little thick headed today.

·
Registered
10,483 Posts
A tad confused on this post - but looks like 7.62mm Tokarov ammo. I'd 'assume' that the barrel and springs belong to the ammo? Curious how it all ended up inside a barrel... Guess I'm a little thick headed today.
Jim it just sounded like it was in a barrel, Firedog forgot to put a comma in there. :)

Here is his post from that other thread.
I think we have a bunch of that stuff at hunting camp. My hunting partner had a buddy gave him a bunch of random gun parts and bullets and moved to Winston-Salem NC.
I check next couple days but not sure how to get it to you if right stuff.

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
CZ-52 barrel and parts, that's a better find then the ammo! Any idea what happened to the rest of it?

·
Premium Member
3,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can have my buddy ask the guy who dropped everything off

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
It either got converted over to a 9mm,or that is the conversion, or the owner found out the hard way, that you need to know how to get it back together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts