The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm the proud owner of a Fox HE series doubl-barrel shotgun. It has a 32" barrel, Barrel weight is 0 with a serial no. 29517.I'm happy to send some photos if anyone can give me any information or direction as to where to get information about the gun.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you join the Fox Collectors association, you can obtain 1 free copy of a Fox Factory card per year (graded guns only and usually only the front side of the card), whereas each addtional card ordered within the year costs $25 to members.

You can also order a Fox factory letter from retired Savage Arms employee, Mr. Callahan, for $40, which might take a month or more to obtain. Details on obtaining a Fox factory card copy or a factory letter from Mr. Callahan can be found on the Fox Collectors web site posted above.

If your Fox (or other makeer) was ever sold thru Abercrombia & Fitch or Von Lengerke & Detmold, you can obtain info and copies of company inventories and sales from Bob Beach at Griffin & Howe: http://www.griffinhowe.com/research-main.cfm

There is a search function on the Griffin & Howe web site where you can enter maker and serial numbers to see if particlular guns are in their records. It is a great service and Mr. Beach does a great job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts