The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FYI. Midway has “Free Shipping On All orders over $49” this week, not just on selected products like usual.

Still no primers except shotgun but lots of ammo in stock at decent prices, some on sale too.

I just placed an order for $150 worth of 9mm to try in my new CSX, yep, just tax, free shipping.

That translated into about a “free” box of 50 Fiocchi 115 gr JHPs😎

·
Registered
187 Posts
Actually not all products are eligible. The Starline brass I found was not, so I added 2 boxes of bullets that were....and ta da!...free shipping. Happy, Happy.:)

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, last week I ALMOST placed an order, but it was only “Free Shipping on orders over $49 of selected products,” but I really don’t need any Lee Products which always ship free over $49. But I have literally everything Lee that I need , dies, molds, etc, for everything I shoot, I was scraping the bottom. Almost ordered 5 turret heads just to set up more die sets for easy switching on the turret press just to get the free shipping😎. BRILLIANT! Spend $50 on stuff you don’t really need to save $25😊

Good thing I waited…actually hit a shop that is always well stocked and reasonable yesterday since I was in the area to see what they had before I placed my order with Midway last night.

No primers except 209, and not counting a box of 9mm XTP bullets the same price as Midway (AFTER tax go figure) and a 50 round box of Federal 124 FMJ practice ammo I bought nothing😉.

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crap. I wonder if it ended last night and I got lucky?

But then again, I remember I didn’t see it until I logged in and they gave me a code then that got automatically applied to the cart that I had already saved under my log in.

it hadn’t applied it to the new cart I had before I logged in.

Funny, Midway doesn’t recognize me or my account no matter what I seem to do but years ago my wife ordered a Xmas gift for me from them and they recognize HER, lol.

All their ads and flyers come addressed to her, and I can “auto log in” and order as her, even though the order is listed correctly for me, it still gets shipped to her, go figure🤔

Reactions: Robert70

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well darn, sorry for the bum steer😡

I must’ve just got lucky which normally doesn’t happen to me.

That code didn’t show up for me today either.

I first saw it Tuesday Night, almost ordered, but knew I’d hit a few GS in my travels Wednesday and Thursday and check their prices, then ordered when I got home last night…maybe it was like a 48 hour deal?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Just put your stuff in the cart and hang tight. MidwayUSA will offer "free shipping" again in a week or so. That's when I buy my powders (and primers when they had them so long ago) to ease the pain of the HAZMAT fee.

·
Premium Member
22,051 Posts
I went there to see if they had any match 22 ammo. Their price was so high I didn't add it to the cart. I can buy this ammo here for half their price. If I can find it.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Check out Norma 22LR ammo. The Tac-22 is not categorized as match grade, but pretty darned good at a decent price point, and shipping is "free" with $150 purchase.
I went there to see if they had any match 22 ammo. Their price was so high I didn't add it to the cart. I can buy this ammo here for half their price. If I can find it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts