The Firearms Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,376 Posts
It's about time Israel goes it alone. Seeking validation from the U.S. every time they feel the need to defend themselves has gotten them absolutely nowhere. IMHO the mid-east needs something to take their minds off of trying to convert the rest of the world to Islam. Israel needs a more secure place in the world and giving Iran time to gain a nuke is not going to help. I would like to think the oil rich areas will not endanger their oil fields that surely would be bombed in any conflict with Israel. Reducing much of the mid-east back to date-eating camel-jocks would leave the majority of them no worse off than they are now and the rest of the world a safer place to live in.
Exactly! Still, I would like to see the U.S. back Israel in all military conflicts, but I know it ain't gonna happen. Sick em Israel!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.