The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What gun is this? It was verified to be Gabby Petito. Looks like it might be a flare gun. The video says it is probably a .32.
Font Electric blue Fun Eyewear Automotive exterior

·
Super Moderator
43,878 Posts
I searched for and looked at the video the OP mentioned. The one I looked at was only about 35 seconds long and showed that particular photo and another one with the same great clarity with what looked like the same pistol on the ground at the rear of a van. At first I thought CZ-82 for some reason, but does kind of look like a Beretta Tomcat in that other picture.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The video is by Gavin Fish, and it's maybe 20 mins. I did a zoom and it looks to me like the barrel is round instead of with flattened sides and has no lug under it, so I figure it might be a flare gun. It doesn't look like a Tomcat nor a CZ-82.

Also, it's from her Instagram account, verified by Gavin Fish, who's a serious true crime buff.

·
Super Moderator
43,878 Posts
If I may ask, why are you so interested in identifying that particular gun?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In the meantime I looked at pix of flare guns on the Internet, n it looks to be similar to the H & K or some similar European flare gun. Anyways, I'll leave it at that if no one can definitely ID it.

·
Super Moderator
43,878 Posts
and who is Gabby Petito. ?
Turn on ANY news channel for a few minutes and you can't help but know, it will either be her or Brian Laundsrie.

She was a girl from Florida(?) who was murdered by her boyfriend.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I frase my question wrong, I see her and BF on TV or news 101 times a day my question was if she was some one famous, there are many girls and boys disappearing, or found dead, and not much coverage.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts