George Clooney joins my sh*tlist

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member Supporting Member

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/28/03 9:49:19 pm)
    Reply George Clooney joins my sh*tlist
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I liked him, but he should have stayed out of the political name calling arena:

"Quote'"

Heston Fires Back at Clooney

George Clooney has just drawn the ire of Moses.

Apparently, the actor is not content to merely sit around and hurl tired, hackneyed anti-war phrases at the president, like he did while on the Charlie Rose Show.

No, Clooney also seems to have the need to kick around an American icon when he's down.

According to the New York Post's Liz Smith, while accepting an award from the National Board of Review, Clooney wisecracked, "Charlton Heston announced again today that he is suffering from Alzheimer's."

When asked about the statement, Clooney told Smith, "I don't care. Charlton Heston is the head of the National Rifle Association. He deserves whatever anyone says about him."

Charlton Heston wasn't about to let the indignity go unchallenged. According to the World Entertainment News Network, Heston walloped Clooney by contrasting the actor's demeanor with that of his late aunt, Rosemary Clooney.

"It just goes to show that sometimes class does skip a generation," Heston shot back.

It's ironic that Clooney, who liberally spouts compassion, tolerance and sensitivity, would use a man's illness as material for a joke.

The Left Coast Report believes if the guy keeps talking, he'll end up where he belongs - right next to Alec Baldwin on Hollywood Squares.

"Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

rhinoman
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/29/03 12:33:16 am)
    Reply Re: George Clooney joins my sh*tlist
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Remember the Red Cross mess? Clooney showed his colors. He was wrong and never appologized to O'Rielly.
    The fight for freedom is not fought overseas in distant lands with guns, missles and bombs. It is fought here with words, pen and paper and I fear, we are loosing it.

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/29/03 10:03:11 am)
    Re: George Clooney joins my sh*tlist
    He comes from the liberal politicaly correct crowd. I never have liked him

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/4/03 11:29:43 am)
    Todays Hollywood crowd sucks...literally. Nothing but maggots and faggots oozing their liberal crap onto an admiring ill informed public.

GG

Turkey Creek
    (2/11/03 10:02:20 pm)
    Saw in the St Louis paper today where Looney Clooney went ballistic when a reporter asked him his comments on a report that Looney's latest flick was "boring"- Looney ranted that the reporter was a "jerk" and continued on with a string of profanity- does this tell us something about his state of mind?- never fear, let's just continue to give him rope until he hangs himself- I predict that this guy's career will be down the sewer shortly- I for one will not be heart broken
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." -Thomas Jefferson