The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was visiting a friend he knew I have a .32 auto. He handed me 3 full 50 round boxes of Unfired .32 auto ammo that date back to the early to mid '60s. The most interesting is the box of Peters 71cgr.

bullets.png

To top it off the price was right FREE!

·
DEPLORABLE member
1,959 Posts
Nice score Jay! :thumbsup: You need to take your friend out to lunch.

SR

Reactions: flboots and 2A-Jay

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey I picked up about 20 brass off the range yesterday for .32 auto. I’m gonna save them up probably till I get a couple hundred and give them to someone.

Reactions: flboots

·
Premium Member
7,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As small as the cases are finding them on the gravel at the range I go to is kina of hard the .22 and.22 mag laying on the gravel disguises them.

·
Registered
60 Posts
As small as the cases are finding them on the gravel at the range I go to is kina of hard the .22 and.22 mag laying on the gravel disguises them.
I pick my range clean about once a month right now. I always pick up as much of the .22 brass as I can cause I like to Be able to see other brass on the ground.

·
Super Moderator
38,520 Posts
This weekend while in Johnson City, TN, for the TN TFF get together, Howlnmad handed me several boxes of ammo. Three boxes of .22 Magnum (2 rat shot and 1 HP) and a box of 8mm Mauser ammo. We ended up shooting that box of HP .22 Magnum along with several more box that I brought. His grandson, Brayden, loved my PMR-30.

·
Super Moderator
25,736 Posts
This weekend while in Johnson City, TN, for the TN TFF get together, Howlnmad handed me several boxes of ammo. Three boxes of .22 Magnum (2 rat shot and 1 HP) and a box of 8mm Mauser ammo. We ended up shooting that box of HP .22 Magnum along with several more box that I brought. His grandson, Brayden, loved my PMR-30.
Yes he did. He was hesitant about shootng it at first, but after that 1st round, he was hooked. Now I have 2 more guns to add to my list. That and a Browning 1911-22. That Ruger is sweeeeeeet.

Reactions: ysacres

·
Premium Member
4,067 Posts
Yesterday I was visiting a friend he knew I have a .32 auto. He handed me 3 full 50 round boxes of Unfired .32 auto ammo that date back to the early to mid '60s. The most interesting is the box of Peters 71cgr.

View attachment 235232

To top it off the price was right FREE!
I have 3 boxes of old Peters 6.5 Rem Mag factory ammo in the same Peters boxes as yours.The price marked on them is $15.00.
howlnmad, I believe the 1911 style .22 that he liked was a Browning if I'm not mistaken. I tried to steal it from George. It really is sweet.
EDIT: I do believe that is the nicest, sweetest shooting .22 pistol that I've ever shot.

Reactions: howlnmad

·
Super Moderator
25,736 Posts
I have 3 boxes of old Peters 6.5 Rem Mag factory ammo in the same Peters boxes as yours.The price marked on them is $15.00.
howlnmad, I believe the 1911 style .22 that he liked was a Browning if I'm not mistaken. I tried to steal it from George. It really is sweet.
EDIT: I do believe that is the nicest, sweetest shooting .22 pistol that I've ever shot.
Thanks Joe. You are correct, it is a Browning. I went back and corrected it.

Reactions: accident
1 - 12 of 12 Posts