Tags
glock
3K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
rhinoman
(1/6/03 1:25:44 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del All Glock 30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I carry a Glock 30 in a pancake style holster. I don't have a lot of shooting experience except with the M-16 ( I'm X millitary). My question is directed at folks with more shooting experience with a variety of firearms. I did notice that Ishootback carries a Glock 30. So Ishootback, or any others that may assist me, here is my question: How does the Glock 30 shoot in relation to other firearms. More specifically still, I am going to buy the new S&W 1911. I am going to have it sent out to be customized. My reason for this choice is explained in the 1911 forum see: S&W or nothing. How big a difference can I expect between the custom 1911 and the Glock 30? I do realize this is a very vague question still.
The fight for freedom is not fought overseas in distant lands with guns, missles and bombs. It is fought here with words, pen and paper and I fear, we are loosing it.

shooter45 us
*TFF Chief Of Staff*
(1/6/03 6:18:58 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Glock 30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The difference ????????

Night and day.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.