Goin to South GA to bust some heads!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Big ugly, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

My father has been laid up sick for the past three months. In and out of the hospital and all that crap. Any way I get a call from him a little while ago telling me some one thefted his crossbow. Some gypster lifted his Horton Supermag Crossbow and some other odds and ends from his back porch. He has an enclosed porch and the door was locked but one of the screens was cut and the storm window removed. A close friend of the family gave that thing to my father before he passed away and now its gone. I am goin down to put up some cameras and motion lights, and hit all the pawn shops up and see if I can get it back. If I happen to run across the Yayhoos that done it they gonna get an Irish whoopin they aint never gonna forget. RRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

2. islenos

islenos Active Member

Happy hunting, hope you catch your prey. Make sure you leave some bait out to attract'em

3. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

The wife and kids and the father and stepmom are heading to Brunswick for a couple of days camping. I am gonna be at the house with no car, I am gonna keep the lights out and it is gonna look like no one is home. He has swamp land right across the road and I am gonna set up my blind there at night with my camera, my BPS with beanbag loads, and the ole mans smith 41 mag in case the GA wild life gets to close to the blind. I'd hate to come face to face with a cat or a bear in the middle of the night and not be prepared. I plan on camping for about four days. He is the only one who lives on his road so I should go unnoticed.

4. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

5. SWirsty

SWirsty New Member

Sounds like you have a good plan to catch these predators. The best thing is to leave them some bait and lure them in. A couple nice bean bag shots should teach them a good lesson. Happy Hunting.

6. whitemach

whitemach New Member

slap his @#% so hard it take him a week to walk back,,,,then when he gets back kick his a$$ again for leaving:D:D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
  7. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

My father is a gunsmith and runs his shop from his home. The folks that live around him know this. I am betting that it was a local cuz very few people drive down that road. What the plan is the family is gonna make it look like a long trip to give the impression they aint gonna be home for a while. This aint the first ime things hass come up missing though this is the first thing of value. Before it was a gas can and some piddley crap like that this time they went for the house. I know one thing if I happen to see em sombody gonna get black and blue, those bean bag rounds hurt somethin awefull.

8. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I like this idea. Bean bags from a shotgun will ruin someone's appetite for thievery a great deal. :D

9. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

This is infuriating, dang thieves. Bruise 'em good.

10. ryan_marine

ryan_marine New Member

Better idea. Shoot shovel and shut up.

Ryan

11. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I know where there are at least 2 good aligator holes. Happy hunting.

12. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

What part of S. Ga ?

13. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

It really sucks but most of the time some one steals your stuff it is by some one you know or some one that has been in your house. Perceived friends are not always what they seem to be. I wish you the best of luck in catching the thieves and locating your dads stuff. Happy Hunting!

Jeff

14. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

I am all for kicking the crap out of some dang thief. I would ask about the legality of using the bean bags also have something else in case they can shoot back.Wouldn't want to loose a good TFF member due to some dirt bags lucky shot.:eek: catfish

15. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Teach them scumbags a lesson they wont forget..:mad: