The Firearms Forum banner

Going through Yard Sale Treasures

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  2A-Jay 
#1 ·
I finally got around to dig into the things I bought reloading related. One is a set of Lee Carbide Dies for .30 Carbine. (Now I have a real reason for a Carbine.

At another Yard Sale I bought a Lyman Mold Turns out the mold is for .30 Carbine bullets. Cleaned up the mold and cast a few bullets then made a couple dummy rounds, Match my LC Mil-surp .30 carbine ammo. Now I need the gun!

#3 ·
I need to go dig thru some of the stuff in the basement we packed to move 28 years ago (yes years) that we never got around to putting up. Should be like going to a yard sale where it's all FREE!
@2A-Jay looks like your deals you found just might cost you just a bit more when the right gun comes along!

#9 · (Edited)
My wife is to a garage sales this weekend, so i asked her to look for reloading components, and if she finds any to give me a call. so says what are they? i showed her what primers looked like. So i guess we'll see how it goes, but I doubt i'm going to get any help from her.

#14 ·
We look Pam looks through Facebook Market Place for interesting Yard/Garage/Estate Sales all the time. Every time she She sees tools or fire arms related items, she tells me, then she tells me how much I can spend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.