Good Morning Moscow

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by army mp, Apr 7, 2009.

1. army mp

army mp Member

ABC Good morning America strikes again, I read about this on another sight, ABC has been running a year long Under cover investigation. Into the evil gun show loop hole, Well they found someone dumb enough to sell A glock hand gun to the Brother, of one of the kids killed at Virginia Tech. on the side walk outside the Richmond gun show. Only took a year to do it, kind of classic Mike Moore stunt. Use the brother of a dead girl. Well My question I do not know Virginia law but didn’t ABC commit two Felonies. one receive a hand gun that was not transferred by means of an FFL dealer, and also a straw purchase in having another purchase a hand gun for them . also it seams to me the Brother committed felonies with his part in the sale.

2. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

ABC being anti-gun! And this is surprising exactly how? Look for a real plastering this Friday when they air their 'documentary' (to use the term very loosely!) "If I only had a gun!"

3. artabr

artabr New Member

Sounds like a straw purchase to me.

Art