Got A Constitution Book For Christmas

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Conman, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Conman

Conman Well-Known Member

It seems I yell about the Constitution too much; my eldest daughter gave me a book with all "important" American documents in it. Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Common Sense, etc.

I asked her Why and she replied that I'm always 'quoting' the Constitution and she wanted me to be sure I got it right!!! I don't know if she is being helpful or just smart-azzed!!!!:rolleyes:

carver, Kody24, rawright54 and 9 others like this.
  2. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Commit it to memory.

carver, Broot, ysacres and 5 others like this.

3. Guts3d

Guts3d Well-Known Member

Each student in America should be taught that from day one.
    The left would never allow that, an informed population is deadly to their agenda.

carver, ral357, Kody24 and 9 others like this.
  4. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Title and author of book if you would please.;)

carver, howlnmad, Kody24 and 3 others like this.
  5. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, all the teachers standing in the front of the classrooms are lefties. Today's kids don't even learn which bathroom to pee in never mind the Constitution.
    The other day I saw a news story on the idiot box about an 8 yr. old girl who wants to be a boy. She says she is sure she was meant to be a boy. Her parents need to be charged with child endangerment for not making her dress appropriately and acting like a girl as God made her. C'mon, an 8 yr. old child only knows what her parents & teachers tells her. A few trips to the wood shed & I guarantee she'll love being a girl! And, she'll like it a lot better when she has boobs.

carver, Kody24, dbcooper and 2 others like this.
  6. Conman

Conman Well-Known Member

The Constitution of the United States and selected writings of the founding fathers.
    Published by Barnes and Noble

Take note: No pictures included!!! :)

7. Clipper

Clipper Well-Known Member

I have THE CONSTITUTION by Meese in my library, takes 60 pages to cover the Preamble..If you have a smart phone, there is a free APP, The Constitution, get it, it's handy too...

carver and ms6852 like this.
  8. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

yeah,, I'd like to know also

carver likes this.
  9. 2A-Jay

2A-Jay Well-Known Member

NRA Was giving just such a book away for free, I got a copy at Cabela's when I renewed my NRA Membership during one of the NRA Give-Away Promotions (Also got a FREE NRA/Cabela's $25 gift card in the same deal.

carver likes this.
  10. Kody24

Kody24 Well-Known Member

If they're not already, the time will come soon when they teach more about Marx then the founders. Many current text books have degraded the constitution already. It's only gonna get worse. FB_IMG_1484334734527.jpg

carver and Kweeksdraw like this.
  11. Conman

Conman Well-Known Member

That is so WRONG on all levels...............

carver and Kweeksdraw like this.
  12. Kody24

Kody24 Well-Known Member

Right. A direct intentional falsehood

13. 2A-Jay

2A-Jay Well-Known Member

I say we need a law passed that all educators of U.S. History actually read and teach the Full Constitution and its amendments verbatim as written and entered into the Library of Congress.

carver and Kody24 like this.
  14. Kody24

Kody24 Well-Known Member

If you want a good comparison, and have a lot of free time. Read A People's History of the United States by Noam Chomsky. That's the liberal version. Then read A Patriots History of the United States, the factually accurate version by Larry Schweikart and Michael Allen. I'm about halfway through the second one, and not only does it call out common falsehoods but it also tells the views, religious view, party membership, and voting history of many historical figures. The first one is the standard most current school curriculum is based on.

carver likes this.
  15. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member