Got an interesting automated call yesterday... Tea Parties

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by ponycar17, Apr 11, 2009.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I took the day off yesterday to sit around the house and just be lazy (much the same as today) :D. Normally I have to work on Easter and the days leading up to Easter. I decided this might be a rarity for me so I took advantage of it.

Anyway, I was sitting around watching the Outdoor Channel on DirecTV while my wife had our son at an indoor playground on her day off (it was quiet around here). I then got the phone call. Normally these calls just plain make me mad. This one didn't.

The caller quickly said something to the effect, 'I want to take the time to draw your attention to the huge tea party movement that is going on around you. If you're not aware, check into the movement and get involved. It's time to take our country back.' I left that call with a smile. That may be another rarity in a phone call for a while... ;) I don't know how they got my number except by voter registration data possibly. :confused:

I hope the call went out to as many people as possible. :D

2. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

My call wasn't the same as yours.
    Mine was in spanish.
    I recognized the numbers "1" and "2"
    I suppose you push 1 to talk to someone?
    Needless to say, I didn't.

Wonder what they are calling for, a push to make ILLEGALS.....legal? :mad::mad: