The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
the limbsaver is like a dull tap hardly any feel even with buckshot. i like single shots because thats all they had im sure in the 1800's and because i like reading about those days of gunfighting back then. i been using pump shotguns my whole life but never had one registered in my name. next one is the tactical remington i been ranting and raving on over here for the month or so and then will be my colt ar15 which will probaly turn into a 10. if i could only find out if they make 100 round clips for a 10. let me know if they do.

i gotta make a truck payment and get a check for some dozer work i did for a snob the other day and i will start buying :D
They dont make 100 round clips for anything. The biggest clips I can think of are 15 rounders for loading M1 Carbine Magazines. The AR 10 uses 5, 10 and 20 round magazines designed for the 7.62X51 cartridge. I am unaware of drum magazines for the AR 10 with 100 round capacity. for one they would be huge, and with a full payload they would weigh 10 or 15 pounds. And not to mention outrageously expensive. The 100 round BETA mags for the Ar15 are like 200 bucks a pop..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.