Got my C & R TODAY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

mausermania
    (5/21/02 10:31:42 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Got my C & R TODAY!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I guess good things do come to those who wait! My C & R license FINALLY got here!! Now I'm too SHOCKED to order anything! Its ONLY been 4 1/2 months!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/21/02 1:28:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Got my C & R TODAY!!!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Congrats Marty!

I told ya it would come, good things always seem to
    take long in my opinion.
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

mauserman454
    (5/21/02 2:25:06 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Got my C & R TODAY!!!!!
    What are you going to get first???
    A Ballester-Molina in .45 ACP was my first purchase with the C&R licence. It was neat to have a pistol shipped right to the house.

Enjoy

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (5/21/02 4:15:51 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Got my C & R TODAY!!!!!
    Big congrads!!!!!!!! Your entire house will smell like cosmo before long. Let me know if you need a list of C&R dealers to send your c&r off to. Remember DO NOT SIGN THE ORIGINAL and when you do send it off, write on the c&r copy for the company to add you to their mailing list.

Enjoy!!

The Curio and Relics Firearms Forum

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/21/02 4:45:34 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Got my C & R TODAY!!!!!
    Well.....there goes the ol' bank account!

Congratulations.

mausermania
    (5/21/02 6:45:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Got my C & R TODAY!!!
    Thanks Guys!!!

Lookin' back,I'm glad I "hung in there". You're were right TAC!!

I honestly don't know what I'm gonna get first You guys ever feel like a kid in a candy store when it comes to choosin' what yer next gun will be? (BE HONEST)

Since I just got an AR to keep my M14/M1a company,now I guess I just "have to" get sumpin' else to keep them "happy"! Actually,I'm tryin' to sell or trade a sporterized Mauser 98(nicely done,NOT bubbaized)in order to get a 03-A3 Springfield to replace one lost in a fiasco. Believe me ,its a long(and sad) story. I also have interest in a Yugo M48. Later on maybe a M48a .

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/21/02 7:15:05 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Got my C & R TODAY!!!
    Marty,

Here's one place to start www.southernohiogun.com/
    and send them a copy of your license, you will then receive
    the flyer which has much much more than the website shows.
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/21/02 8:46:05 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Got my C & R TODAY!!!
    If you are into mausers, the Yugo 48 and 48a on the market right now is the best deal going. Be prepared to sink into the addictive abyss of C&R!
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

SkiingFool1974
    (5/21/02 9:27:14 pm)
    Congrats!!!

Now the real fun begins

Evan

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/21/02 11:08:34 pm)
    BINGO right about record time from Hotlanta!

I hope you have better luck with your first purchase than me!

My first purchase was going to be a "$79.95 CZ50 VG with extra mag and holster "from SOG...every time I called Atlanta to check on the CRFFL, about once a week for the 13+ weeks it took me to get it, I called SOG right after to verify they still had them, and they did...even the week right before I got the license...

Then it CAME. THAT day I called SOG and "We just sold the last one and don't know if we can get any more..."

Over a year later I STILL don't have a stinkin' " VG $80 CZ50 with extra mag and holster..."

So I bit the bullet and decided what the hell, I'd use the money to get a couple of those cheap Mosin Nagant M44s before I ordered something "better...."

About 39 Mosin Nagant variants later I figured out that I'd "specialized..."
    "Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (5/23/02 3:56:50 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Got my C & R TODAY!!!
    polish, Century has them in good condition with extra mag and holster.

The Curio and Relics Firearms Forum

93confirmedkills
    (6/4/02 8:04:12 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del I got my C&R today too!!!!!!
    I ordered a sistema .45acp today from JLD INC. Woohoo...It took me 4 months to it. She kept telling me sent my license to the wrong address when I called the NLC. Go Figure?

Tac401
    Administrator
    (6/5/02 12:01:49 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: I got my C&R today too!!!!!!

I spoke with JLD today, they said it will be at least
    another month before the next shipment is in.

Hang in there!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac